PDA

View Full Version : Stay AWAY from Madeira streets!!!!!!

Mista Bone
09-19-2008, 05:10 AM
and at the end of the month Regan between Montgomery and North College Hill!!!!!!!!

My son passed his drivers test today, never got to practice the backing part and aced it. He took the test in his mom's Rav4.

At 19 years old, only reason he got his DL is for manager training at NCH Krogers. He's making $15-16 and just needs to go through the training formalites, like discrimination and other "issues" he has to be aware of dealing with lower ranked employees. He'll still be Union inder UFCW 1099 which will be a BIG help knowing the rocky economy.

If you've seen the Kroger commercial featuring a produce manager who knows his regular customers, my son is the same way. Quite a few customers that used to goto the old Kenwood store now frequent the Madeira store, simple because everything is well stocked and friendly. Mentioned they may not go back when the new Kenwood location opens.

Yeah, I proud, he has common sense which alot of the kids now adays don't. They are raised getting spoon fed everything and never having to work for it.

He's been wanting to take some college classes, the money from my father passing is there, but my son wants to try doing it on his own. With promotion Kroger will fit most it not all of the college bill as long at it pertains to their business.

One proud poppa!

Pops Fun
09-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Glad everything is working out for hi... always makes a parent feel good when thing go well with there children..
I will be staying away from Maderia for a fes days though.:lol:

PaulFiveOh
09-19-2008, 08:15 AM
So bone....

Why the hell is the only reason he got his DL is so he could work?

Did he not want one?

graysonracin
09-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Thats really cool, kroger has alot of younger managers coming up, and alot of people have worked there along time make some killer money, good luck with the promotion and school. Wish i would have done something like that instead of working on cars for a living.

DeckerEnt
09-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Congrats Chaz!!! And Son!!!! What will he be driving so we can get out of the way??!! LOL
Keith

Mista Bone
09-19-2008, 01:43 PM
So bone....

Why the hell is the only reason he got his DL is so he could work?

Did he not want one?

Work was close enough he could walk, so no need to drive. Been at Krogers three years already. He's puttng in 56 hours this week as relief manager at near $16 an hour. Not bad for starting out bagging/pushing carts three years ago.

Mista Bone
09-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Congrats Chaz!!! And Son!!!! What will he be driving so we can get out of the way??!! LOL
Keith

White Rav4 or Green Camry.