PDA

View Full Version : So I thought our boys faired well against the reigning champs?

beefcake
09-21-2008, 08:18 PM
a glimmer of hope there for a while, but hopefully it's a sign of things to come

wes 89 gt
09-21-2008, 08:27 PM
yea they played a lot better.. Carson shouldn't have to stand back there with a bloody nose and face though.

88ssp
09-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Don't worry my Cinci brothers and sisters--when the Browns come to town, you will get your precious win. Lord knows this team can't do a fargin thing.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-21-2008, 09:00 PM
yea they played a lot better.. Carson shouldn't have to stand back there with a bloody nose and face though.

I think that's their #1 problem aside from keeping everyone out of jail. If he could focus on doing his thing instead of worrying about which direction the sack is coming from, he'd probably connect more often.

02mingryGT
09-22-2008, 01:47 PM
I think that's their #1 problem aside from keeping everyone out of jail. If he could focus on doing his thing instead of worrying about which direction the sack is coming from, he'd probably connect more often.

Haven't been any Bengals arrested in over a year. In fact more Jaguars have been arrested than Bengals. Funny how no one mentions that. :rolleyes:

it looks like they figured out how to block for about 3-4 drives in a row. The dumbasses should have called a timeout on the 3rd and 1. Instead they wasted 20-25 seconds thus taking away the chance to go for the touchdown. Actually, Carson wasted a timeout earlier in the half when he almost incurred a delay of game penalty forcing Marvin to use it. I knew they would lose as soon as it went to overtime.

Scarlet03
09-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Going to the game sunday!!!!! they really need this one