PDA

View Full Version : Great Depression of 08???

VuNiT3
09-26-2008, 10:18 AM
First Lehman bank collapses, now WaMu?? I wonder what's next?

Stangman
09-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Road Warrior. That's all I'm gonna say :D

plattner01
09-26-2008, 12:56 PM
start stock piling the beer now, oh and a bag of chips

Stangman
09-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Beer and Salty chips... I got a feeling we are gonna run out quick

Mista Bone
09-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Won't happen until '09.........

1979 - Energy Crisis, Chrysler Bailout
1999 - Russia'a collapse

Black Horse
09-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Glad I still have a well, an outhouse, a fireplace and a shotgun.

Blonde_5.0
09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Glad I still have a well, an outhouse, a fireplace and a shotgun.

Aw, man, I am screwed then.... we just have a gun....

Stangman
09-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I've got a black car and a leather jacket and a shotgun. I'm good :D

facemelter71
09-26-2008, 02:37 PM
That just means that the person with the well, outhouse and fireplace and no gun.Gets jacked.LOL

Blackout
09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
just think this down turn is going to get worse if Obama gets in office. I just read a article from MSNBC that in order for the Obama administration to get the US to turn around that he needed to increase taxes by a minimum 15% across the board. Some journalist were reporting that as much as 40% across the board.

Believe what you want but know this......were screwed..!

VuNiT3
09-26-2008, 03:56 PM
I am starting to freak out a bit about this whole situation. I think the professional athletes and actors should start donating some of their ridiculous salaries.

You're telling me that someone who runs around catching and throwing a ball is worth more than someone who fights for our country? A little ridiculous IMO. We are all gonna end up in line for bread if things don't start to get better.

Stangman
09-26-2008, 04:24 PM
You're telling me that someone who runs around catching and throwing a ball is worth more than someone who fights for our country?

Someone put this girl in charge!! :bigthumb:bigthumb

stroked4eyes
09-26-2008, 04:25 PM
I think we should make the Bengals fight for our country...wait a minute on second thought we want to win!

Stangman
09-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Hell I'd be happy if the Bengals' pay got cut for every game they lose... might give em incentive not to SUCK!!!!

VuNiT3
09-26-2008, 05:13 PM
I think we should make the Bengals fight for our country...wait a minute on second thought we want to win!

:agree:

04 Venom
09-26-2008, 07:40 PM
just think this down turn is going to get worse if Obama gets in office. I just read a article from MSNBC that in order for the Obama administration to get the US to turn around that he needed to increase taxes by a minimum 15% across the board. Some journalist were reporting that as much as 40% across the board.

Never happen.

plattner01
09-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Hell I'd be happy if the Bengals' pay got cut for every game they lose... might give em incentive not to SUCK!!!!

oh hell yes. that must be a new mandatory in their contracts. and a blanket party also.:eek:

Maximus
09-26-2008, 10:53 PM
I am starting to freak out a bit about this whole situation. I think the professional athletes and actors should start donating some of their ridiculous salaries.

You're telling me that someone who runs around catching and throwing a ball is worth more than someone who fights for our country? A little ridiculous IMO. We are all gonna end up in line for bread if things don't start to get better.

How about the FANS stop paying stupid amounts of money on tickets, jerseys, hats, banners, autographed pieces, etc etc
Without the FANS, the players are just normal and some times, LOW RENT, people:)

mustangjon
09-26-2008, 11:02 PM

I've always thought sports players should be payed based on performance, not sure how it would work out but a commission sorta thing. Might make them all play harder, more like college players trying to get to that big paycheck. Win you make more money, play good and lose make ok money, play like the bengals you make a 3rd stringers salary

mustangjon
09-26-2008, 11:06 PM
First Lehman bank collapses, now WaMu?? I wonder what's next?

Its all going to be federally funded bailouts.. in end we will pay for it. Back to loaning people money that didnt couldnt afford it. Hell I filed bankruptcy a year ago, wasnt exactly because i couldnt afford it, was due to long story bullshit situation that developed, but once i got my house (which was easier to get than a car loan) because i had paid cash for everything my entire life prior. Every and anybody would loan me money. Well my daughters mother car broke and I had to get a new one, she had no credit, mine had a house and truck on it, they loaned me the money no problem, wouldnt loan her money. Discover... 5k open line no questions asked ect. Well we split, i got stuck with the house, my truck, her car, got custody of my daughter, and she became a deadbeat didnt pay anything, it all caught up to me because she had no liabilty on it all. My bankrupcty cleared and banks are sending me CC offers non stop now. Its a joke.

Credit cards and housing loans are the debil:flipoff:

Mista Bone
09-27-2008, 01:20 AM

It won't matter who wins the election, we are FUCKED, PERIOD.

Then again whoever gets in will get all the blame.

Think Carter.

Pops Fun
09-27-2008, 06:59 AM
:agree: i'll vote McCain but only think of him as lesser of 2 evils.

I think we the people will end up paying for the bailout. Maybe a good thing... I don't know. Seems to me that if this is as big as they say it is we are just putting it off.
I think they need to let these banks go down, only thing is the gov't put us this mess.

Timido
09-27-2008, 08:21 AM
After watching the debates last night they both look like back pedaling tards. Its like they are trying to hint at somthing while not offending anyone. Take A Stand on Somthing and act like you have some nuts.

Pops Fun
09-27-2008, 01:00 PM
After watching the debates last night they both look like back pedaling tards. Its like they are trying to hint at somthing while not offending anyone. Take A Stand on Somthing and act like you have some nuts.

Absolutely right, there isn't a set between the 2 of them!!

04 Venom
09-27-2008, 01:04 PM
"none of the above" gets my vote

Maximus
09-27-2008, 01:27 PM
"none of the above" gets my vote

How cool it would be if some billionaire spent a few million dollars on advertising just for that to get on the ballot!:lol:
Obama....46%
McCain....46%
None of the above...8%

Congress, you now have 3 weeks to announce other candidates.:)

graysonracin
09-27-2008, 03:24 PM
The situation sucks, and i see getting no better. Both candidates suck, big money corps, and other pocket padders get things done, doesnt matter who you vote for. Anyway i may take a $50,000 dollar loan and move to mexico and live like a king for awhile. Also theres less mexicans than there are here now!:lol: