PDA

View Full Version : Things I learned on jobsites

dedpedal
10-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Its time for another episode of Kev's World so grab a seat and put the soda down. Ive been accumulating some observations over this past summer of things Ive seen on jobsites. Well start off with Mexicans.
I dont know who Sue Madray is or was and why the mexicans seem to like to utter her name quite often when attempting to communicate with toothless drywall hangers, but its quite apparent that they dislike it tremendously when someone says "Fuck Sue Madray" They also get quite irate when someone says "Yo quiero Taco Bell " during lunch siesta. Go figure...
Another thing Ive noticed is that you can get the same reaction by yelling "les migras" during siesta as you get at Walmart. The building clears out quicker than my colon after a crave pack of Whiteys.
As uch as we Americans dislike it when a foreiner butchers the english language (even tho most of the Americans there seem to butcher it also) Ive noticed that the mexican workers get pretty pissed when one slaughters Spanish in an attempt to convey a simple thought such as "that wall goes over there, not here" They dislike it even more when one continues to refer to one of their number as Puto or Ben Daco.
Not all Mexican males are named Juan or Jesus. Theres a few Miguells and Marcos too. They are also not all related to one another thru blood or marraige, it just looks that way. Any Pedros are the unwanted stepsons of wealthy families in the homeland. They seem to like the annonimity of not being a part of the migrant workers so they appear lazy to avoid anything that looks like labor by walking around muttering in spanish. This seems to throw the foreman off long enough for any Pedro on the site to collect a paycheck.

Mista Bone
10-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Besame mi asno, Puto!

8banger
10-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Besa mi cu lu...Kiss my azz
Chupala mi bahado.....suc my bird :D
Ching gato madre....go phuc your mother
pan dejo....kinda means stupid azz or sort..
I kinda know a few..... :lol: