PDA

View Full Version : SSP Reunion Show Pic's

pacecarman
10-07-2008, 09:47 PM
We recently had a reunion of former Kentucky State Police SSP Mustangs. This is the second year for this event that we have held at the Somernight cruise, in Somerset Ky. We were luck to also have the 90 Mustang there from the KSP Media Relation Dept. Here are some pic's. Enjoy.

KSP Reunion Pic's (http://public.fotki.com/85KYSSP/ksp-reunion-somerset)

MrsAPE
10-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Great pictures!!

praterjack
10-11-2008, 05:22 PM
I was there with my car and seen the cars in person they were amazing and the cruise out at the end of the show was awsome!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Wow....i must've missed the memo on this one, since i own one of the 10 '85 KY State Patrol SSPs. Oh well, i probably wouldn't have fit in very well anyways :lol:

pacecarman
10-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Wow....i must've missed the memo on this one, since i own one of the 10 '85 KY State Patrol SSPs. Oh well, i probably wouldn't have fit in very well anyways :lol:

No you weren't left out. When I contacted you about a year ago i got the same reply to the e-mail i sent you. Your reply was (you wouldn't fit in). As i explained in the e-mail I sent you, It's your car and I have no problem with your modification . I just wanted to pass along some information I had come up in my research. I'm still interested in talking to you about your car and passing the information on to you. PM me your number if your interested.

Steve