PDA

View Full Version : KTM 450xc quad?

evildriver
10-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Has anyone rode one, owned one and have ridden any of the other 450 quads? I can't find anything wrong with these things. Some people have mentioned their reliability, but who knows if they have ever owned one. Any advice helps. Thanks

1992MustangDW
10-13-2008, 08:18 AM
well my bro drags quads, we have two suzuki 450, raptor 700 and a old lt 500, seen this quad, looks really neat. Talked to many people they say it is really realiable, never seen one broke down at the track or the trails.

keeps right up with the other 450 quads, the fourwheeler manu. are on top of their game, anything with fuel inj. is going to be pretty reliable.

ffmueller81
10-13-2008, 11:42 AM
got a buddy that got the first one in the midwest last year. Actually sent the bike to HMF for exhaust as they had not seen one before. HMF used his for the engineering, dyno and pics for their catalog. All I can say is that the bike is absolutely amazing. Looks awesome and performs even better. I was really surprised how quick it was stock....

I haven't been riding with them at all this year, so I don't know how the reliablity is since I haven't talked to him in a couple months, but I haven't heard a bad thing about them yet...

97snake
10-13-2008, 03:09 PM
i have a 07 yfz 450 and i love it i dont like the way the ktm looks and there over priced

evildriver
10-13-2008, 05:13 PM
I used to have a yfz too. They are pretty good, but I don't think you can call the ktm over priced for what it has on it.