PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought the worst was over..

Stangman
10-12-2008, 10:39 PM
... The rest of my day becomes horribly undescribable!!!

You know, I thought today was going to be a great day starting out. I woke up early (on my own, no clock assistance) and got off to a great start. Gave some parts to a friend since I didnt need them and he needed them.

Then continued on with myself down to Manchester and enjoyed Jack Roush Day. It was a great time and there were MANY nice cars.

Then, I go home, to my 460 waiting in my driveway for me to salivate over.

So, I proceed to tear into it to check it out. That got fucking depressing in a hurry. The engine was locked up tighter than a virgin on prom night, full of carbon on top of the heads and the cylinders were rusty as hell, and I broke off 3 exhaust manifold bolts and it was a general POS!

I was pretty upset about that, considering I had to pay $250 for it and give up one of my Performer 289 intakes. So the guy gives it to me instead once I send him pictures of the inside of the engine.

Then this is were my day went from "Eh" to "SUPER SHITTY FLAPPING ASSHOLE" bad.

I had been watching my friends animals while he and his wife went to Fun Fest in Lawrenceburg. So I leave my house and head toward Felicity.

I'm cruising down 774 steadily, and I was about to come up to the 133 Intersection.

AND THATS WHEN MR. FUCKING DUMBASS BUCK THE DEER DECIDES TO JUMP THE FUCK OUT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see him jump over the fence and IMMEDIATELY smash my brake pedal and steer to the left. Thining he knows that I am barreling-ass toward him at 60 MPH

This DUMB FUCKING DEER decides to stand right there in the middle of the fucking road and look at me coming right the fuck at him!!!

At the very last second as I am sliding toward him he tries to take off in a sprint. But it was already too late, I hit his ass-end with the passenger front of my car!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I got to my buddy's house and surveyed the damage. Needs a fender and a corner light.:mad:

Just when I thought my car was about to go back together it just gets further from it!!!!!

I fucking hate deer and wish I owned a fully automatic weapon. I'd make every one of those dumb motherfuckers into swiss cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting SICK and TIRED of spending money, and now I have to buy a fucking fender for a car that HAD perfect sheetmetal at 217K miles...

When it rains, it motherfucking POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stangman
10-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Here's a pic of what that hairy piece of shit did!!

rpppaprp
10-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Glad to see you had a good day yesterday. Ha Ha. I think i know a guy with a nice black fender. I will try to call him tonight.

Steves LX
10-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Damn Jesse that sucks. Trust me life will get better. Everyone has bad spurts of luck from time to time. Some have more than others but in the end it's just a part of life. Yes indeed it sucks but it could always be worse.

bobtsgt
10-13-2008, 08:22 AM
damn that sucks. Maybe you should fab up a brush bar for the stang over the winter :D

Stangman
10-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I'll weld on a fucking cow killer from a damn train!!!

'92Stang
10-13-2008, 08:36 AM
sorry to hear about your Stang Jesse. Maybe you should borrow the samarui, till the animals settle down:D

PONYGRL
10-13-2008, 08:53 AM
Man that totally sucks, hopefully you get your car fixed and luckily there isn't more damage than that!! I hav heard of tons of peoples' cars being totaled from stupid deer this year.

I shoulda wandered around more yesterday, but was too busy in the front w/ the Roush's almost all day and being too hot outside and waiting....and waiting, and waiting some more. What car did you have there?

Stangman
10-13-2008, 09:12 AM
sorry to hear about your Stang Jesse. Maybe you should borrow the samarui, till the animals settle down:D

I'll mow those fuggers down!!

Man that totally sucks, hopefully you get your car fixed and luckily there isn't more damage than that!! I hav heard of tons of peoples' cars being totaled from stupid deer this year.

I shoulda wandered around more yesterday, but was too busy in the front w/ the Roush's almost all day and being too hot outside and waiting....and waiting, and waiting some more. What car did you have there?

I had the bumperless-wonder there (now deer-dented). But it wasnt in the show. I just came to see all the cars and Jack and of course the super-badass school bus!

If you were there long enough you probably heard me leave like a bat out of hell!

PONYGRL
10-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Lol ohh okay, gotcha! Yeah, probably heard ya then. We stayed till the very end but fortunately were the 2nd people there to get our stuff and car signed by Jack.

The cops were awesome though, judging the burnout contest and tellin' everybody to do burnouts when they left :bigthumb They need to come to Cincinnati.

Stangman
10-13-2008, 09:28 AM
I wanted to get a piece of paper signed by Jack... but I seriously didnt wanna wait that long...

I had a 460 waiting at home for me... even though I didn't know it was a POS at the time...

Stangman
10-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Just called Mike ('92stang)

Since he lives in Amelia, he said he'd check out a fender that Vandemarks' has, and if its in good shape, even pick it up for me!

Thanks guy! :bigthumb

firestang70
10-13-2008, 10:54 AM
See Jesse its already better. Sorry didn't get to catch up with you in Manchester.

Stangman
10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
It's all good, everyone was soooo busy trying to round up "the cat in the hat" :lol: