PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have info on the Ford drag pack for Mustangs?

PONYGRL
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
My boyfriend, Chris, and I were talking to an older guy at Jack Roush Day in Manchester yesterday and he mentioned that Ford makes a "drag pack" for the mustang. First off, Chris has an 06 Stage 1 Roush and is wanting to get off road headers put on (so that it will finally sound beastly ;))

The guy said that he can get the drag pack through Ford, which wouldn't void the warranty. I believe he said it includes headers, intake and a few other things and it would be $1300-$1400. He won 1st place in the Roush class last year at that show, so he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Has anyone on here heard of any package like this that's manufactured, besides just installing everything separately?

He was wanting to get Borla off-road headers with an x-pipe to start with. We've gone to TD Performance up near Cincinnati Mills and got a price... they said they can get the headers for $1200 + an addittional $800/install. We were also going to try to get a price from md.

Anybody have any suggestions or idea about that package?

PONYGRL
10-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Actually I just found it in CJPP catalog...
http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort

Just trying to find the best price and options, or someone/somewhere who would install at a good price.

Sharad
10-13-2008, 07:13 PM
call modular depot.

YouGotJunk
10-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Call Cincy Speed. They'll take care of ya down there!

IWRBB
10-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Buy $800 worth of tools and get busy!

cobrajoe
10-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Buy $800 worth of tools and get busy!

:agree:

PONYGRL
10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
My brother could probably do it.... but Idk. It's jus he has his own stuff going on w/2 kids...etc...etc, plus he couldnt go wrong w/ a reputible place like m.d.. He can fix/install just about anything since he was a mechanic for yrs but doesnt hav a lift which would make everything tons easier. Chris'll prob give md and cincy speed a call though and see what happens.