PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice job Sharad!

clairstewart
10-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Sharad,

I want to let you know that the write up you did on your fox-rod is awesome. I believe that we have dealt with similar issues of "explaining" to the wife about this being the "last Mustang" we will buy! They are so patient (or not!), aren't they?!

I look forward to seeing more write ups from you in the future!

Clair

quik lx
10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
I enjoyed the article myself! Well done.

Sharad
10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks guys!! :coo1:

Sharad,

I want to let you know that the write up you did on your fox-rod is awesome. I believe that we have dealt with similar issues of "explaining" to the wife about this being the "last Mustang" we will buy! They are so patient (or not!), aren't they?!

I look forward to seeing more write ups from you in the future!

Clair

LOL! Yeah, I thought that was a fun way to begin the article because I know that most of us have had that conversation with our wives. :lol: God love her, she's one helluva woman to put up with this addiction of mine.

Current update on "phase two": Aeromotive fuel system is on it's way from Kansas, piping and couplers are on their way from Race Part Solutions, and the car is going to Rigid RaceCars SOON for some fab work. Still haven't formulated a clutch/transmission plan, but we're hoping to make a serious attempt at breaking into the ten second zone on the stock motor here in the next couple of weeks! The tentative title for the next article is "Tens or Bust! (literally)" so you see where we're going with this... :lol:

I'm still hoping to make it back onto the dirty dozen, but the clock is ticking.

Thanks again guys. It means a lot to me coming from guys like you two.

clairstewart
10-16-2008, 09:05 PM
No problem. Good luck on your project and I will be watching for more articles.

Sharad
10-16-2008, 10:57 PM
:D:D:D

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/sraldiris/stealthtankMedium.jpg