PDA

View Full Version : Drywall side-work anyone? Looking for some quotes...

MystichromeVert
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm looking to have the walls/ceiling in my garage finished. The ceiling and 3 of 4 walls already have drywall hung and have been taped. (It's a new house and the builder wasn't required to finish the existing drywall or even hang drywall on the exterior wall since it's in a garage). I just ran electric and insulated the fourth wall, so it still needs drywall hung. Everything will need a few coats of mud to look finished.

The garage is about 19' by 19' with 9' ceilings and you'll have to work around the garage door tracks / motor & chain / mounting hardware. I can post pictures of whatever you want to see or you can come check it out in person... just let me know.

Right now, I'm just looking for some ballpark estimates on what you think it will cost to finish the work. Just let me know what you want to do about the fourth wall's drywall. I'm fine if you have your own that you want to use or if you would rather me buy it and have it waiting for you to hang.

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

mrstang-gt-46
10-16-2008, 06:00 PM
call billy 513 464 2972

PONYGRL
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey, did you ever find anyone to do your drywall work? I REALLY need some done in my condo that is a couple years old. Not anything major, but have a few cracks in my wall and ceiling....

If anyone is interested or knows someone who can do it for a reasonable price, please PM me. I would like to get it done soon, and my boyfriend is a journeyman electrician so he might be interested in trading some labor, should you need any electric work done.

Thanks.

smoker
11-07-2008, 01:18 PM
vic @ 859-815-9002

PONYGRL
11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Okay... I'll try to give him a call tomorrow. Thanks.