PDA

View Full Version : Running of the DD part 2

Jeff88coupe
10-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Well...looks like the weather for this weekend is going to be decent for racing at least.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Well...Edgewater threw a wrench in the mix for the plans for this weekend. Usually they start running t&t on saturdays the first saturday in November. But they are not doing that since Tristate is staying open later this year. I even called edgewater to see if they were going to sell test run cards on saturday..but No since they are having a big 2 day bracket race.

So any one that wants to run at edgewater..they are still running t&t on friday night still. I can't make it Friday night so I'll be at Tristate on Saturday (1-5pm)....hopefully it is hooking as well as last saturday.

The DD list closes when the local track close for the year. Edgewater stays open untill the weekend before Thanksgiving if weather allows....so everyone has a few more weekends if the weather holds out.

Brandon Alsept
10-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Well Halloween is Friday night, so it looks like we will be heading out to TS.:)

Craig under Brandons screen name.:tard:

cobrajoe
10-28-2008, 04:51 AM
I'm gonna whip up something special for those that make the dozen. Just a little something for the garage wall or what have ya!:bigthumb

bbfstanger
10-29-2008, 12:20 AM
i was just gonna ask if t/state was running sat.,me and dad are gonna show up,stop by and say hi everyone.

Maximus
10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Sooooo??? Whos all going???

k062693w
10-30-2008, 11:03 PM
I'll be there with the Vert !!!!!!!!!! I hope to meet some more of my fellow SBZ's

black90lx
10-31-2008, 02:44 AM
I'll be there. Hopefully on spray this time. I am going to see if the t5 will hold up to some low 11Sec passes. I might get a 10 sec pass out of it.

YouGotJunk
10-31-2008, 02:55 AM
I'll be there. If I have enough time I'm hoping to add a few little gadgets on mine tomorrow and show up saturday set on KILL!!

chad393na
10-31-2008, 07:30 AM
Ill be there, got my surging problem fixed, so i'm hoping for some much better times!

ibstrokin
10-31-2008, 08:53 PM
I'll be there also, Maybe on the bike, see ya there.

JASON408
10-31-2008, 11:14 PM
Let me start off with saying i had the most fun i have had at the track all year . It was bad ass down there tonight . We had the whole place to our self . Maybe 15 street cars and 10 slick cars . The track was working great since there was no streetcars to mess it up . Jim and shannon and steve and me all ran our best times tonight and it was cool that at the end of the night all the stangbangerz were the only ones left in the lanes . All runinng one after another .I know we had a few shootouts but this one was cool i hope tommorow is this good for everyone else , This is what vinny always wanted a butch of buds hanging out and going fast . And helping each other out :bigthumb

kennebellcobra
10-31-2008, 11:31 PM
Let me start off with saying i had the most fun i have had at the track all year . It was bad ass down there tonight . We had the whole place to our self . Maybe 15 street cars and 10 slick cars . The track was working great since there was no streetcars to mess it up . Jim and shannon and steve and me all ran our best times tonight and it was cool that at the end of the night all the stangbangerz were the only ones left in the lanes . All runinng one after another .I know we had a few shootouts but this one was cool i hope tommorow is this good for everyone else , This is what vinny always wanted a butch of buds hanging out and going fast . And helping each other out :bigthumb

Hell yea...great night:sbowns:

aperacer
10-31-2008, 11:43 PM
going tomorrow..was doing the holloween thing tonight....i hope it works tomorrow.

Steves LX
11-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Couldn't agree more Jason. I had a good time tonight I just had higher expectations for the car. I was wanting a 10 second time slip bad but just wasn't happening tonight. I did however run a 11.32 and a 11.37 both passes at 120MPH with 1.49 60'. The car was dead hooking bad and bogging off the line or it would spin. My poor T5 of mine was screaming at me everytime I shift into 2nd and 3rd gear. Just a grinding away and that's not powershifting either. I guess my goal over winter is to upgrade the tranny and get a anti roll bar as well. I still have plans of some 10's this year. Bigger silenoids and the 250 jets are going in. My T5 will be like :eek:

JIMS SVT
11-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Yea...I had a blast lastnite.Good time hangin with good people.And thanks Shannon for the majic oil.Stuff must really work.

Maximus
11-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Leaving in a few WITH an empty trailer! Hopefully noone needs it.:lol::bigthumb