Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Well McCain Supporters.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Well McCain Supporters....

NaomiDstangLvr
10-28-2008, 02:07 PM
I know your all tired of the political threads, but, I'm really thinking that Obama is going to win this election. With this horrible press that him and especially Palin is getting, its getting hard for me to believe he'll win. Plus with the recent polls they have Obama winning by a landslide.

Oh and did you guys read about the Feds breaking up a plan of two white skinheads planning a assassination on Obama already?!? Disgusting...

Stangman
10-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I heard that one too..

Everywhere I go, I still see 10 McCain/Palin signs in peoples yards for every 2 Obama/Biden sign I see ;)

NaomiDstangLvr
10-28-2008, 02:13 PM
It's pretty much a tie where I'm at 50/50. I got some mail the other day (almost everyday) about McCain voting no on woman's abuse?!? That really bugged me...

Rob
10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=
Oh and did you guys read about the Feds breaking up a plan of two white skinheads planning a assassination on Obama already?!? Disgusting...[/QUOTE]

Those guys just want attention.

The ones you have to worry about are the people that dont go around saying what the are planning to do. The people that dont exist. :cool2:

disturbing

Rob
10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
It's pretty much a tie where I'm at 50/50. I got some mail the other day (almost everyday) about McCain voting no on woman's abuse?!? That really bugged me...

What was the issue? Im not familiar with it how he voted?

If you are being abused, there isn't alot Mcain or anyone else can do for you.
Buy a gun and defend yourself. If your not comfortable with that, There are pleantly of guys on this board that would love to beat the shit out of any guy who abuses a woman ;)

85_SS_302_Coupe
10-28-2008, 02:45 PM
I haven't watched this yet but supposedly it's the KKK vowing to kill him if he's elected.

http://www.livesteez.com/videos/watch/aHv1mJF

I'm really concerned about Biden and Palin, and whether either one of them can handle the seat if A) Obama is assassinated or B) old man McCain kicks the bucket. I can only imagine Palin running the country (not because she's a woman, because she's a :tard: )

thecollector
10-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Don't believe all the polls you hear, and you can't forget about the "guilty cracker Syndrome," the individuals who don't have enough backbone to say who they will actually vote for. A poll from Fox news network would have different results than those from NBC- you have to consider the audience taking the polls. Make sure you review your vote prior to submission. I drove back from Mississippi last night and heard a radio station in the backwoods of TN. saying that voting machines had some type of flaw where that they wouldn't acknowledge the correct vote- sounds crazy but you never know.

NaomiDstangLvr
10-28-2008, 04:15 PM
I mean I agree about the polls, but I just think it might be a hint of what to expect, maybe it'll be a close election. I'm still wondering if Palin or Biden would make good VP's. I definitely like Palin better then Biden.

NaomiDstangLvr
10-28-2008, 04:16 PM
What was the issue? Im not familiar with it how he voted?

If you are being abused, there isn't alot Mcain or anyone else can do for you.
Buy a gun and defend yourself. If your not comfortable with that, There are pleantly of guys on this board that would love to beat the shit out of any guy who abuses a woman ;)

I'll have to look for the flier. He didn't vote just one time, but over and over again. Why would he vote FOR women abusers?!?

Sharad
10-28-2008, 04:50 PM
that's ludicrous. McCain doesn't support abusers of women.

Rick93coupe
10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
that's ludicrous. McCain doesn't support abusers of women.

Exactly, with those flyers you get in the mail, they'll take a snippit of something and make a big deal out of it, without letting you know what the whole story was. I throw all that shit straight in the trash.

k062693w
10-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Exactly, with those flyers you get in the mail, they'll take a snippit of something and make a big deal out of it, without letting you know what the whole story was. I throw all that shit straight in the trash.

:agree: I'm so sick of all of the political crap I've been getting in the mail..
At least both parties are keeping the USPS in business !!! :bigthumb

Waffles
10-28-2008, 10:39 PM
I got some mail the other day (almost everyday) about McCain voting no on woman's abuse?!? That really bugged me...

"Indeed, McCain voted that day against a conference report on the crime bill, but he opposed it not because of the Violence Against Women provisions, but because it included extra spending that McCain considered unrelated to crime and it had a provision that would have banned so-called assault weapons.

Nine months earlier, McCain had supported the original bill, which included the Violence Against Women Act, when it passed the Senate 95-4. So that alone is a significant contradiction of Planned Parenthood's claim."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/761/

FireStang02
10-28-2008, 10:53 PM
I am actually sick of all of it and going to all my favorite message boards and having to sift through all the political BS...it as bad as my mailbox at home.

Black92LX
10-29-2008, 08:09 AM
I remember the media polls showing Bush could never win a 2nd term after how bad of a job he did the first 4 years in office.

Has majority of the media ever really been optimistic for the conservative candidate (if we can call McCain that). I mean he is in this election but when it comes down to it he is quite liberal.

A am not worried. I have said it from the beginning McCain is going to win. By more than most people will think but not nearly as much as I would like.
I still have faith in the American People.

But hey I could be wrong and the American People could have reached the point of no return.

If Obama is elected is it the end of the world. No. Will it be the end of a lot of my disposable income being spent.
Sure will be. Just going to have to figure out the best way to save it with out him getting his grubby little hand in there and give it to those that haven't worked for it.

BigBadStang
10-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Naomi, I hope you still go and vote! I get this vibe from this, and your other posts, that you have bought into the published polls and are throwing in the towel.

The thing that I find odd is, you hear all the time form the main stream media they are NOT biased right?
Well, then how in the hell can an "UNBIASED" form of media (in this case many, many newspapers) come out and publicly endorse either candidate or party? Are people really that dumb to believe they are unbiased?

The polls are bullshit. The obviously liberal media is trying to get the non liberals to believe that their candidate cannot win. Leading them to believe that they just need to stay home and not vote because it won't make a difference. Fuck them, don't listen to their bullshit, go out and vote!

MrsAPE
10-29-2008, 10:04 AM
I throw all that shit straight in the trash

AMEN! I don't read it..look at it..nothing but toss it in the trash. Your not going to get 'facts' from flyers sent in the mail.

k062693w
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM
AMEN! I don't read it..look at it..nothing but toss it in the trash. Your not going to get 'facts' from flyers sent in the mail.

Like my Grandpa used to tell me... Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear !!!!!!!

NaomiDstangLvr
10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Naomi, I hope you still go and vote! I get this vibe from this, and your other posts, that you have bought into the published polls and are throwing in the towel.

The thing that I find odd is, you hear all the time form the main stream media they are NOT biased right?
Well, then how in the hell can an "UNBIASED" form of media (in this case many, many newspapers) come out and publicly endorse either candidate or party? Are people really that dumb to believe they are unbiased?

The polls are bullshit. The obviously liberal media is trying to get the non liberals to believe that their candidate cannot win. Leading them to believe that they just need to stay home and not vote because it won't make a difference. Fuck them, don't listen to their bullshit, go out and vote!

No, I'm still going to go vote. But I've just seen so much bad press about McCain, I don't think I've received any fliers or hardly see ANY commercials about Obama. Now their saying Obama is going to have a 30 minute "infomercial" about himself??? I think their pushing him to hard onto people...