PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic Titanium

BigBadStang
11-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Black Magic Titanium Matte Tire Finish! (http://www.blackmagicshine.com/products.aspx/40/black-magic-titanium-matte-tire-finish):bigthumb

After using the other types of (for lack of a better term) "tire goo"...you know, the shit that makes your tires look like a glazed doughnut...I finally found this stuff. I never have really cared for the "wet" look on tires, and I sure hate the build up, stickyness, and the slinging from the silicate gels that seem to be in most every tire finish out there.
This stuff goes on easy, and until it dries can be easily wiped off wheels etc. with a damp towel. It leaves a deep black finish without the wet looking shine, dries to a non sticky finish, and won't build up or sling off!

I put it on the Mustang 2 weeks ago, and it still looks great!
I'm sold on it.

Mavowar
11-04-2008, 03:56 AM
Black Magic Titanium Matte Tire Finish! (http://www.blackmagicshine.com/products.aspx/40/black-magic-titanium-matte-tire-finish):bigthumb

After using the other types of (for lack of a better term) "tire goo"...you know, the shit that makes your tires look like a glazed doughnut...I finally found this stuff. I never have really cared for the "wet" look on tires, and I sure hate the build up, stickyness, and the slinging from the silicate gels that seem to be in most every tire finish out there.
This stuff goes on easy, and until it dries can be easily wiped off wheels etc. with a damp towel. It leaves a deep black finish without the wet looking shine, dries to a non sticky finish, and won't build up or sling off!

I put it on the Mustang 2 weeks ago, and it still looks great!
I'm sold on it.

Thanks I will give it a try!!!

Ha your reply reminds me of a joke I once heard.....

How do you tell if you have eaten Good Poontang?

You wake up in the morning and your face looks like a Glazed donut:lol::D;)

BigBadStang
11-05-2008, 10:35 AM
...You wake up in the morning and your face looks like a Glazed donut:lol::D;)

You ain't right!
Funny...but not right! :lol:

btw...you should be able to buy it at most cheapie auto parts stores and I think I saw it at Wal Mart too...lol...that would be the tire stuff...not the poontang! ;) :lol: