PDA

View Full Version : Some kid with a focus

Hatchback kid
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
this weekend me and my girl and 2 friends took a road trip down to Richmond KY, we slept at some hotel right in Cincy and got up at like 830 Saturday morning and everyone wanted to do some country driving so i got on a highway that my GPS said was "Dixie hwy". we were cruisin doing about 45 and my buddy who was riding in the back was like "there is some kid with a focus riding your ass". He was the first person i say on that road for like 20 miles so i kept slowin down to try and get him to pass me. He pulled up next to me when i was doing like 30 and gave me some dirty ass look and tried to speed off and my friend was like "race him dude" so i dropped into second gear and blew by the fucker doing about 120 a quarter mile up the road and my girlfriend was beating the shit outa me. It was fun, stupid but fun.

It was a green focus with primer body kit on it with "Eat this turbo" written across the back window if any of you guys know him

Walter
11-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Kill of the year.....More details! Im on the edge of my seat.

MADMOD
11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
:agree: "Race him Dude" Got to be my favorite part:lol:

INSANEBA
11-08-2008, 01:48 PM
What is it with focus'es? My friend and I were on our bikes going from Kenton OH, to Lima, OH and some douchebag in a "tricked out" yellow focus tried to pass us lol. I was on my old 1397 busa, and my buddy was on his buell lightening. As for the buell, the focus ran bar to door with him lol. As for me, I ran him up to 75mph, then I double pumped the throttle and stood it up and walked away from him lol. He followed us all the way to lima just to ask if I had nos, cause he had never been passed by a bike lol. I said "naa it's a stocker" lol... Nowadays, all it takes is a cold air intake and a fart muffler to make a race car...i guess lol...