PDA

View Full Version : Decker Enterprises anouther great job!

Timido
11-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Decker Enterprises Keith did a killer job cleaning up my the carpet in my whole house. Man it is nice in here. Great Job at a very reasonable price. Jaylynn is very happy.

Tim

Walter
11-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Arrrrrrg! I keep telling my wife we need to get Keith over to our house. But she insists we just buy a carpet cleaning thingy. I told her Keith is a pro with pro equipment. She doesnt buy it. I should just call and setup an appt.

Timido
11-04-2008, 09:52 AM
I own a small carpet cleaner. There is no way I could get the same results Keith can with his experience and equiptment.

mustangboy
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I've done the grocery store carpet cleaner thing several time and they look good for a couple weeks but then all the stains just come back to the surface. When Keith does them they stay looking great at least till my kids wreck them again.

chris91
11-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah those cleaners you buy at the store arent anything compared to what the pro's use. I need to get someone good out my way to clean up what my kids have stained up. Wonder if he would travel over to the East side.

Timido
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Never hurts to ask. PM him http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/member.php?u=687

mustangcwm
11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah I need to get around to it too... Just need to bring myself to pay the extra money. I was gonna rent a rug dr but is 5 hours of my time worth the extra money? And I only have a couple rooms in a condo.

R825OH
11-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Keith is The Man! No doubt about it, I'm pretty sure he will go to the eastside. He comes to the Westside!

DeckerEnt
11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the good reviews guys. I do my best on every job and I take care of my peeps on SBZ!!!! Just send me a PM and we will get the ball rolling. Thanks again. I really need to get with Holly and clean her house for ad space on here. LOL
Keith