PDA

View Full Version : OSM Adds New Quick Street Class For '09

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Along with RWYB, Outlaw 10.5 and Drag Radial, Outlaw Street Madness is adding in a class for quick street cars! These classes are in addition to the current OSM lineup, but i thought you guys might want to hear about the QS class since quite a bit of you could fit in. Looks like Edgewater will be our home track for all 6 events once again.

Rules:

- .400 Pro Tree
- 32 car qualified field running on an inverted Pro ladder
(1 vs. 2) (15 vs. 16) opposite ladder will run (17 vs.18) (31 vs. 32)
- 1 through 16 are on one ladder
- 17 through 32 are on another ladder
- Open to any door car running an elapsed time between 9.00 and 12.00 seconds in the quarter mile.
- No minimum weight, tire size or engine size
- No rear street tires, must be a slick or a radial
- Unlimited power adders
- Mufflers, tags and registration required
- Must have working headlights and tail lights
- Stock appearing interior and two front seats. You may have a nitrous bottle or intercooler in lieu of a passenger seat. No bare metal in the interior.
- Lexan prohibited
- Must meet NHRA safety specs for the times you run

How the class works:

There will be 32 qualifying spots. Drivers 1 through 16 will be put on one ladder (gold), drivers 17 through 32 will be put on a second ladder (silver). You may not run faster than 9.00 or slower than 12.00 in qualifying or competition. Disqualification will result. This is to insure true heads up racing for the times allotted. This is a heads up class for 9 to 12 second cars only and will be run ¼ mile.

Competitors will run through the ladder positions until the winners of each ladder meet. Drivers are paired up based on ET’s. The two fastest cars will race each other and on down the ladder. This way the number one qualifier is not putting out the number 16 qualifier in the first round. We will adjust the ladders based on the car count. There will be a purse for both the quicker ladder and the slower ladder. The winners from both ladders will race each other for an overall “final” based on a staggered tree.

bobtsgt
11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
interesting.... may have to get at least one car set up for this.

YouGotJunk
11-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Sorry but I dont understand this at all. How in the world are you going to have heads up racing and saying it's from 9.0's-12.0's? Sounds like to me it's pretty much going to be heads up racing, no faster than 9.0's. There's no way in the world that I would even show up if I didn't have a car that ran 9.0's. Do you really think a guy that runs mid-high 9's and slower would have a shot at winning? Much less someone showing up with something running 10's or 11's. Those guys have no shot at all at winning unless the other person breaks or redlights.

I think what would be really cool is having a class where you are only allowed regular radials. No slicks, no drag radials. And maybe even set a tire size, maybe no bigger than a 275/50/15 or so. That would make you have to be on your game at setting up your suspension and knowing how to drive. This would be a class where it's not going to be the guy that makes the most power nor has the most money, but the guy that can put the most power to the ground. If it's a safetly factor, try it 1/8th mile at first and see how it goes. Just me 2 cents!!

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Sorry but I dont understand this at all. How in the world are you going to have heads up racing and saying it's from 9.0's-12.0's? Sounds like to me it's pretty much going to be heads up racing, no faster than 9.0's. There's no way in the world that I would even show up if I didn't have a car that ran 9.0's. Do you really think a guy that runs mid-high 9's and slower would have a shot at winning? Much less someone showing up with something running 10's or 11's. Those guys have no shot at all at winning unless the other person breaks or redlights.

I know it might seem a little confusing. There will be two seperate ladders and a purse for each ladder. The faster cars will be on one and the slower cars on the other. The slower ladder will never run the faster ladder, so a 12 sec car will never have to race a 9 sec car. It is one class with "gold" and "silver" sub classes so to speak. It is heads up racing for 9-12 sec cars only. That means if you run faster than a 9 you do not qualify, and if you sandbag to get in then run faster than a 9 during elims your run is disqualified and your opponant will go to the next round. Basically 9 & 10 sec cars will be on one ladder, 11 & 12's on the other. The two fastest pairs run each other each round so the racing is close! Hope that clears up any confusion!

p.s. did ya put a damn cage in your hotrod yet? :tongue2:

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 10:21 PM
p.s. a "real" street tire may work for a T&T night, but i cant have those tires tearing up the track on race day, thats why i am requiring radials or slicks. Otherwise i think it would be cool to allow a regular street tire. But i cant have the track gettin messed up when we will have cars in the low 4's.

YouGotJunk
11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I know it might seem a little confusing. There will be two seperate ladders and a purse for each ladder. The faster cars will be on one and the slower cars on the other. The slower ladder will never run the faster ladder, so a 12 sec car will never have to race a 9 sec car. It is one class with "gold" and "silver" sub classes so to speak. It is heads up racing for 9-12 sec cars only. That means if you run faster than a 9 you do not qualify, and if you sandbag to get in then run faster than a 9 during elims your run is disqualified and your opponant will go to the next round. Basically 9 & 10 sec cars will be on one ladder, 11 & 12's on the other. The two fastest pairs run each other each round so the racing is close! Hope that clears up any confusion!

p.s. did ya put a damn cage in your hotrod yet? :tongue2:

I dont mean to sound like a prick or anything, but that's just a big gap. That would mean if a guy just wants to race but his car only runs say, 10.50's or so, he'll still be on a ladder with guys running 9.0's. It's going to come down to one ladder with nothing but 9.0 cars, and a ladder with cars that run 11.0's. If you break out, you lose. So really the 10 and 12 second guys still dont really have a shot. I hope you get what i'm trying to say. I'm not out to pick on your class, just giving you my opinion. I also understand about the regular radial class, but man that would be a lot of fun to race in, and watch!

lol. Still no cage. I'm thinking about putting one in it this winter though. It's getting a little to fast without one. We'll wait and see!!

Kelly Pelrine
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
No offense taken and i know what you mean. It will really come down to who shows up and how qualifying goes as to how we set up the ladders. We could get a bunch of 9.50, 9.60 and so on and it could be really close. Im sure there will be some gaps either way but with the ladder being inverted it will work itself out. Never know what can happen on race day. I do think the class can work, Norwalk does the same thing but with their outlaw class. But if after a few races its clear it may not work out, we will probably go to an open comp type format. Kind of like what UMTR does but on a Pro Tree with a tenth breakout. I would just like to see where this class can go first :) Everyone asked for a heads up street class, well here it is lol!

Good to hear about the cage. Either way i wanna check out that bad boy! Ive never seen it run yet.

RIXXX93GT
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
What your going to see is 18 nine second cars and 10 ten second cars with a few 11 second cars thrown in for the fun of it. Thats too big of a range in et's in my opinion.

NXcoupe
11-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I really like the idea of this class. It sounds good, I just think it needs a little refining. In any heads up racing it comes down to not only the faster car, but the car that can put the power to the ground.
What happened to the 8.5" tire class?

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Hmm well i certainly dont want people to be confused and not show because of that. Let me ask you guys something, since i think i would be getting my car count from quite a few people here lol.... would you rather see an open comp type format rather than heads up? There is really no other way to encompass street cars into a heads up class without making a ton of rules (which i dont want). So, maybe an open comp format would be better. Id just like to have a street class for those of you who said you didnt want to run index or are right in between 7.50 & 6.50. There are a few people who proposed some good rules on our forums. Just trying to decide which way to go. Id prefer to have a big car count rather than confusion lol.

Thanks guys!

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 12:08 PM
I really like the idea of this class. It sounds good, I just think it needs a little refining. In any heads up racing it comes down to not only the faster car, but the car that can put the power to the ground.
What happened to the 8.5" tire class?

Thanks Michael. Maybe ive been looking at the rules for this class too long and cant seem to find any other way to even it up more than it is. Outlaw 8.5 is still goin strong as well as 6.50 & 7.50 Index. We just added/changed a few classes for 09.

NXcoupe
11-07-2008, 12:18 PM
I think maybe if you made it 9 to 10 and 11 to 12 if may make more sense to people? Like the gold bracket is 9 to 10 sec, and the silver is 11 to 12. I know this type of class and pairing works because the heads up group in the northeast does it the same way and they have 30 to 40 people show at each event. But I believe they have a tighter reign on the et range, but not sure.

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I think maybe if you made it 9 to 10 and 11 to 12 if may make more sense to people? Like the gold bracket is 9 to 10 sec, and the silver is 11 to 12. I know this type of class and pairing works because the heads up group in the northeast does it the same way and they have 30 to 40 people show at each event. But I believe they have a tighter reign on the et range, but not sure.

Thats exactly how its set up now :bigthumb

Timido
11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
All the open comp style, Brackets, Handiacaped index racing gives everyone the same chance to win.

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 12:37 PM
All the open comp style, Brackets, Handiacaped index racing gives everyone the same chance to win.

Yea i know and i am not opposed to doing a class like that its just that everyone had asked for a heads up class so thats what i am tryin to do. I would like to get this class going, and had plans to add in a OC type class if we needed to fill some time in. But like i said if this is going to be too confusing for people then i need to rethink it now before PRI.

NXcoupe
11-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Not too confusing for me. I think if people give it a chance it will work out well. Will there be round money?

Rich
11-07-2008, 03:42 PM
I would prefer an open comp format. Dial-in would be a .10 quicker than your best qualification run... helps with sand bagging to some degree. Run it on a .400 pro tree!

Definitely a class I would run!

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Will there be round money?

Yes ill be posting payouts sometime next week. Now, if we go with the OC format i can pay back further since it'll just be one big class. If we stick with the heads up deal i will pay back to the semi's for each ladder.

YouGotJunk
11-07-2008, 08:31 PM
How about you just have a heads up race, no cars faster than 10.0's. Who cares about tires size, engine combo, power adder or weight. You show up, you go faster than a 10.0 your DQ'ed. There wouldn't be many rules to enforce at all. Plus you dont have guys running in the 9's so that takes care of people trying to run that fast without license and all that B.S. If you want to throw a little street car twist to it, make them run on drag radials. Running 10.0's on drag radials alot of stuff can happen. They're not always going to hook the same and you'd have to race a smart race and make sure you get your car to 60ft. I'm just trying to throw different ideas out there and try to make a class that almost anyone can get in.

Kelly Pelrine
11-07-2008, 08:41 PM
How about you just have a heads up race, no cars faster than 10.0's. Who cares about tires size, engine combo, power adder or weight. You show up, you go faster than a 10.0 your DQ'ed. There wouldn't be many rules to enforce at all. Plus you dont have guys running in the 9's so that takes care of people trying to run that fast without license and all that B.S. If you want to throw a little street car twist to it, make them run on drag radials. Running 10.0's on drag radials alot of stuff can happen. They're not always going to hook the same and you'd have to race a smart race and make sure you get your car to 60ft. I'm just trying to throw different ideas out there and try to make a class that almost anyone can get in.

Hmm so basically saying take out the 9 sec cars and keep it 10, 11 & 12's? That would certainly make things a bit closer although there is potential to have a gap still. Again it would depend on who all showed up.

YouGotJunk
11-07-2008, 09:06 PM
If it was all up to me, which it is not. I would say, Heads up, .400 pro tree, no faster than 10.0's, and you have to have working headlights/tail lights and tags and must be on a DOT tire. I think that class would be a blast and would have alot of people wanting to run in it. There's alot of people that can afford to run low 10's but not so many that can afford to run low 9's. Plus the guys in 8.5 outlaw are all pretty much real low 9 second cars. I'm just trying to help Kelly. I'd love to see the OSM really take off and be around in the future...I'm trying to get my junk together to attend some of them!

93 coupe
11-07-2008, 10:55 PM
If it was all up to me, which it is not. I would say, Heads up, .400 pro tree, no faster than 10.0's, and you have to have working headlights/tail lights and tags and must be on a DOT tire. I think that class would be a blast and would have alot of people wanting to run in it. There's alot of people that can afford to run low 10's but not so many that can afford to run low 9's. Plus the guys in 8.5 outlaw are all pretty much real low 9 second cars. I'm just trying to help Kelly. I'd love to see the OSM really take off and be around in the future...I'm trying to get my junk together to attend some of them!

If you have a "low 9 second car" in Outlaw 8.5 your slow! :lol:

YouGotJunk
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
If you have a "low 9 second car" in Outlaw 8.5 your slow! :lol:

lol Yeah that's what i've been hearing now days. I heard the new record was a 5.5X or something like that. That's SICK!!!!!!! :eek:

JASON408
11-07-2008, 11:58 PM
They already have a 400 pro tree 10.oo class its called 6.50 . A 10.00 to 10.20 depending on the car is 6.50 in the 1/8 and 11.50 in the 1/4 is 7.50 in the 1/8 .They have 2 class right now that are basicly heads up .400 pro tree that alot of cars would fit in 6.50 and 7.50 and being 1/8 mile they are pretty competive . If you made a 10.00 or a 11 second class you would basicly kill those classes . It cant be a heads up if you kick people out for going fast . I think the class will do fine as alot of people will just use it as a test and tune . And some buddys can talk a little shit and then go out there and race . as long as you dont start kicking people out for going to fast it will be a nice fill in. Not a great draw but a good draw if some on realy wants to race a heads up stlye race they have many classes to choice from 7.50 and 6.50 or ( if you got more than 1000 hp ) outlaw 8.5 :bigthumb . I am so glad to see you going to edgewater this year kelly . I think you will get your biggest draw there . There is alot of people on this board that can fit in alot of differt classes . We should all come down and support a local race program next year . It not often that you get a heads up racing in your back yard :bigthumb

JASON408
11-08-2008, 12:01 AM
new rec in 8.5 is 5.36 at 131 set by vern in a race at the vally last month . 5.60 would be lucky to get you in the top 5 :D those guys are flying

YouGotJunk
11-08-2008, 12:13 AM
new rec in 8.5 is 5.36 at 131 set by vern in a race at the vally last month . 5.60 would be lucky to get you in the top 5 :D those guys are flying

That's freakin nuts!! I remember when 5.90's to 6.0's would get you close and that was only a year or so ago. I cant believe they're able to get those cars to 60ft that well on such a small tire...Shows ya what some good suspension can do for a car.

JASON408
11-08-2008, 12:23 AM
HORSEPOWER!!!!! 1200 HP N/A BIG BLOCKS pro filler and blue thunder headed motors and the tires are way better than a year ago .It not a entry class anymore .

93 coupe
11-08-2008, 09:07 AM
HORSEPOWER!!!!! 1200 HP N/A BIG BLOCKS pro filler and blue thunder headed motors and the tires are way better than a year ago .It not a entry class anymore .

:eek: Or Kasse ported BBF heads that flow like 440.... Foss are you out there??? ;)

Rich
11-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Lots of good suggestions! Like Jason408 stated, the 6.50 and 7.50 index classes give people the heads up pro tree racing class. That's why I think you need an Open Comp or bracket class. It might help bring in some of those Saturday program bracket racers.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:28 AM
*THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS* (By Mockstang Racing)

- .400 Pro Tree,Handicap Start
- 32 car qualified field running on an Sportmans ladder(The Faster You are The Lower The Ladder Number)
(1 vs.16) (2 vs. 15) opposite ladder will run (17 vs.32) (18 vs. 31) until both ladders meet
- Quick Street class is designed for any year, make,and model vehicles.The Quick Street
class will run on an Open Comp Format with a 1-Tenth(1/10th) breakout.
-Dragster and Roadsters Prohibited.
-Lane Choice- Faster car get lane Choice.
-Racing Aids- Delay boxes,Cross-Over boxes,or any Reaction-time related Electronic bracket racing aid Prohibited in this class.Throttle stops and all related throttle-stop type accessories Prohibited.
-Pneumatic,Electric,Hydraulic,etc.Shifters Prohibited.(Let's let the Driver Drive)
-Trans-Brakes and 2-Step Permitted.
- Unlimited power adders
- Must meet NHRA safety specs for the times you run.
-ET Limits-The quickest qualifying ET permitted in class is 9.00 and the slowest qualifying ET 12.00.Any qualifying pass quicker than 8.999 or slower than 12.001 will be disqualified and will not be Counted.There is No ET limit (Min. or Max) in Elimination.
-EXAMPLE:Your fastest time run is your dial-in for the race.Let's say 9.01 dial-in with a 1-Tenth Breakout thats 8.91 you get to play with.(You can't run faster than 8.91et or you lose.(That the 1-Tenth Breakout Rules).

How the class works:

There will be 32 qualifying spots. Drivers 1 through 16 will be put on one ladder, drivers 17 through 32 will be put on a second ladder. Competitors will run through the ladder positions until the ladders meet and can be put on a single ladder.We will adjust the ladders based on the car count. If this class continues to have more than 32 cars trying to qualify, it will open up to a 64 car ladder!

Ok, say 32 cars qualify. You take the top 16 "GOLD" and that is one field. The bottom 16 "SILVER" and that is your second field. So the top qualifiers in Gold are between 9.00 and 9.99 then the silver is 10.00 to 12.00. The final two in GOLD will run, and the final two in silver will run. The two winners of the GOLD and SILVER will run for Championship of both classes.

Yes, a faster car may be in the Silver class do to not getting down the track in qualifying but that happens. (10.00 to 12.00 Rule Kicks In)

This class is designed for STREET CARS. Mufflers, interiors etc.

This is a great class for the cars that don't feel they can keep up with the fast 8.5 guys or if you run 10.5's, or radials or whatever, as long as the car is registered and tagged your in!( A GOOD TUNER CLASS )

Entry Fee-$35.00
Low Top Qualifier-$100.00
Winner-$400.00
R/U-$200.00
Semi-$75.00

*THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS*

I think by doing the class like this format safty is there for everybody.
#1.Why 9.00-9.99 gold class? Because these guys are require to have racing license and certified roll cage.
#2.I know fast cars like to race other fast cars instead of waiting 2 to 3 sec. on the slower car and by the way racing will be closer and tougher in both class.This take away alot of sandbagging.
#3.It comes down to DRIVER and CAR in the final race out of both class.
*AGAIN THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS* (By Mockstang Racing)

Kelly Pelrine
11-11-2008, 11:43 AM
*THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS* (By Mockstang Racing)

- .400 Pro Tree,Handicap Start
- 32 car qualified field running on an Sportmans ladder(The Faster You are The Lower The Ladder Number)
(1 vs.16) (2 vs. 15) opposite ladder will run (17 vs.32) (18 vs. 31) until both ladders meet
- Quick Street class is designed for any year, make,and model vehicles.The Quick Street
class will run on an Open Comp Format with a 1-Tenth(1/10th) breakout.
-Dragster and Roadsters Prohibited.
-Lane Choice- Faster car get lane Choice.
-Racing Aids- Delay boxes,Cross-Over boxes,or any Reaction-time related Electronic bracket racing aid Prohibited in this class.Throttle stops and all related throttle-stop type accessories Prohibited.
-Pneumatic,Electric,Hydraulic,etc.Shifters Prohibited.(Let's let the Driver Drive)
-Trans-Brakes and 2-Step Permitted.
- Unlimited power adders
- Must meet NHRA safety specs for the times you run.
-ET Limits-The quickest qualifying ET permitted in class is 9.00 and the slowest qualifying ET 12.00.Any qualifying pass quicker than 8.999 or slower than 12.001 will be disqualified and will not be Counted.There is No ET limit (Min. or Max) in Elimination.
-EXAMPLE:Your fastest time run is your dial-in for the race.Let's say 9.01 dial-in with a 1-Tenth Breakout thats 8.91 you get to play with.(You can't run faster than 8.91et or you lose.(That the 1-Tenth Breakout Rules).

How the class works:

There will be 32 qualifying spots. Drivers 1 through 16 will be put on one ladder, drivers 17 through 32 will be put on a second ladder. Competitors will run through the ladder positions until the ladders meet and can be put on a single ladder.We will adjust the ladders based on the car count. If this class continues to have more than 32 cars trying to qualify, it will open up to a 64 car ladder!

Ok, say 32 cars qualify. You take the top 16 "GOLD" and that is one field. The bottom 16 "SILVER" and that is your second field. So the top qualifiers in Gold are between 9.00 and 9.99 then the silver is 10.00 to 12.00. The final two in GOLD will run, and the final two in silver will run. The two winners of the GOLD and SILVER will run for Championship of both classes.

Yes, a faster car may be in the Silver class do to not getting down the track in qualifying but that happens. (10.00 to 12.00 Rule Kicks In)

This class is designed for STREET CARS. Mufflers, interiors etc.

This is a great class for the cars that don't feel they can keep up with the fast 8.5 guys or if you run 10.5's, or radials or whatever, as long as the car is registered and tagged your in!( A GOOD TUNER CLASS )

Entry Fee-$35.00
Low Top Qualifier-$100.00
Winner-$400.00
R/U-$200.00
Semi-$75.00

*THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS*

I think by doing the class like this format safty is there for everybody.
#1.Why 9.00-9.99 gold class? Because these guys are require to have racing license and certified roll cage.
#2.I know fast cars like to race other fast cars instead of waiting 2 to 3 sec. on the slower car and by the way racing will be closer and tougher in both class.This take away alot of sandbagging.

*AGAIN THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE NOT A REAL CLASS* (By Mockstang Racing)

Hey Mock,

If we go with OC, it will be one ladder, no splitting the class up there wont be a need. We wont limit the amount of cars that can show. Also, we will not limit the times like we do in the QS heads up rules. Someone with a 17 sec car can come run if they like. You also might wanna change your ladder explaination hehe you have it as a sportsman ladder but 1 vs 16 is a pro ladder. We would run OC format with a tenth breakout. No bracket racing aids. .400 pro tree on a sportsman ladder (1 vs 9, 2 vs 10). There would obviously be more to the rules but i am just throwing out the basics.

KP

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:46 AM
What about safty? 9.00 going 150mph to a 17.00 at 90mph not good.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Roll cage vs seat belt.

Kelly Pelrine
11-11-2008, 11:50 AM
What about safty? 9.00 going 150mph to a 17.00 at 90mph not good.

Since it would be OC it really doesnt matter how the ladder is set as your not really running against your opponant just your own time. I could impliment the inverted pro ladder to where we match up 1 vs 2 that way its a bit more exciting for the fans and the times are closer. Would also take care of the "safety" factor.

Hmm i kinda like the sound of that...

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Had you notice the drop in fast cars in open comp because they don't like racing slower cars because of safty and waiting on a street car.Look at nmra web site under open comp.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I JUST THINK YOU DID IT THAT WAY IT WILL STILL WORK WITH ONE PAY OUT FOR THE CLASS.

Kelly Pelrine
11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Had you notice the drop in fast cars in open comp because they don't like racing slower cars because of safty and waiting on a street car.Look at nmra web site under open comp.

Read my post above.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Very close vote racing.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Read my post above. Yell i see.

Kelly Pelrine
11-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Heres my question.... are you gonna be racing this class next year? lol

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey Mock,

If we go with OC, it will be one ladder, no splitting the class up there wont be a need. We wont limit the amount of cars that can show. Also, we will not limit the times like we do in the QS heads up rules. Someone with a 17 sec car can come run if they like. You also might wanna change your ladder explaination hehe you have it as a sportsman ladder but 1 vs 16 is a pro ladder. We would run OC format with a tenth breakout. No bracket racing aids. .400 pro tree on a sportsman ladder (1 vs 9, 2 vs 10). There would obviously be more to the rules but i am just throwing out the basics.

KP Hey it show that im a bracket racer.lol ( Pro-Ladder) GOT IT. TY:)

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 12:08 PM
You move your races away from the closes tracks to me. like ET,ACTION DRAGWAY.

Mockstang
11-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Kelly, your line of classes is starting to look good.Just like the other Head-up racing events.Hard work always pays off.
Good luck.

Kelly Pelrine
11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey it show that im a bracket racer.lol ( Pro-Ladder) GOT IT. TY:)

hehe no prob :)

Yea but Edgewater isnt tooooo far from ya, you should come out if you get the chance.

Thank you!