PDA

View Full Version : Snow Skiing Trip

cobrajoe
11-14-2008, 06:23 AM
Just getting a feel for if anyone would be interested in going to Holiday Valley for a ski trip. We get enough people we can reserve a chalet/condo and it makes it a nice trip!

http://www.holidayvalley.com/

cobrajoe
11-20-2008, 04:58 AM
Anyone? They open this morning!!! Woot Ski season is in full swing!!! Time to put the fast toys away and go get fast on some white slippery stuff!!! Woot MF'n Woot!:D

cstreu1026
11-20-2008, 09:21 AM
They started making snow at PNS this week as well.

cobrajoe
11-20-2008, 06:07 PM
They started making snow at PNS this week as well.

I know I keep tabs on them too! Woot WooT f'n Woot!:D

PonymanfiveO
11-21-2008, 12:44 AM
I would be down. As long as I could come up with the money. If we could get enough people together it would be cool! Cheaper too!

PONYGRL
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
I was gonna ask you too... My bf and I "might" be interested. Do you know when, how many days and around how much you're expecting it to cost? We kinda suck at skiing but it sounds like it'd be a blast.

Holly
11-21-2008, 11:42 AM
We kinda suck at skiing but it sounds like it'd be a blast.

Me too! I can't even stand up on skis - my legs are too damn long.

One year SBZ went as a group, me and Craig ended up sitting in the lodge drinking beer watching everybody come down the slopes. I think that was the year Vinny did his olympic jump. :lol: Anybody got that on tape still?

PONYGRL
11-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Oh lord.....:lol: lol but yeah, hit me up with the details.

cobrajoe
01-08-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm ready to do some damn skiing! Who's in?

2007ShelbyCobra
01-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Im not in, but sounds like fun. I ski at Perfect North about every weekend, I went to Holiday Valley last year, it was ok, but I much prefer Nubs Nob and Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs Michigan. When I was at HV I wasnt impressed with their grooming, however their run called "the wall" is pretty fun trying to navigate.

Maximus
01-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Me too! I can't even stand up on skis - my legs are too damn long.

One year SBZ went as a group, me and Craig ended up sitting in the lodge drinking beer watching everybody come down the slopes. I think that was the year Vinny did his olympic jump. :lol: Anybody got that on tape still?

Somewhere in all my old tapes, I DO have that! Ian even took the camera up on the hill and got some "action" shots of the guys skiing.
That was also the "handlebars" incident as well.:lol:

Holly
01-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Somewhere in all my old tapes, I DO have that!

Speaking of old tapes, I found a place downtown yesterday that converts 8MM tapes to DVDs. It's kinda expensive though, so I'll have to wait until I get my income tax check. I can't wait to get our trip to Jamaica on DVD, Vinny was quite amusing on that trip. I'll get you and Paul a DVD of your Vegas trip too. ;)