PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Hear Cruz...

BigBadStang
11-17-2008, 03:18 PM
call John Force "greedy", and accused him of trying to steal everyones sponsors last night while at the same time "praisng" John? JFR has done more for the safety of those cars than ANYONE PERIOD! JF has spent millions of his OWN money on R&D to make the cars safer, and Cruz has the balls to call him out? Envy is an ugly thing Cruz'er...enjoy your title, you won't have it again for at least another 16 years.

My take is, you can't "steal" someones sponsors if the current team under that sponsorship in question isn't the best deal out there. If your sponsor walks to another team, look at your program, and see WHY your operation wasn't the best deal for the sponsorship, then fix it, or shut up!

Stangman
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
John Force is the shit. Period. :bigthumb

VuNiT3
11-17-2008, 03:56 PM
I was pretty shocked by his comments too. He made himself look like an ass. It seemed like he realized what he said after he said it, and then tried to back-pedal.

PonymanfiveO
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
call John Force "greedy", and accused him of trying to steal everyones sponsors last night while at the same time "praisng" John? JFR has done more for the safety of those cars than ANYONE PERIOD! JF has spent millions of his OWN money on R&D to make the cars safer, and Cruz has the balls to call him out? Envy is an ugly thing Cruz'er...enjoy your title, you won't have it again for at least another 16 years.

My take is, you can't "steal" someones sponsors if the current team under that sponsorship in question isn't the best deal out there. If your sponsor walks to another team, look at your program, and see WHY your operation wasn't the best deal for the sponsorship, then fix it, or shut up!

Yea, I did a double take when I herd that last night. I didn't know what to think.

Im not a fan of how they reset the points at the end of the season and do the countdown. I think Wilkerson got robbed. :(

04 Venom
11-17-2008, 05:40 PM
John Force IS drag racing. I also agree that Wilkerson deserved to win the FC championship.

mustangrodtp
11-17-2008, 06:08 PM
The countdown is a joke. Tim Wilkerson deserves that championship. As far as Cruz goes, there is always someone jealous of the smarter/richer business man. If it wasn't for John Force,funny car wouldn't be the most popular class in the NHRA. He puts butts in the seats period, and of course his daughter is nice to look at.

rpppaprp
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Amen. John Force Racing is the most dominate team in drag racing for a reason. Experience, dedication, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the top and stay there.

Goober
11-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Gary Scelzi FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustang8998
11-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Gary Scelzi FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary is retiring, at the end of this season.

http://www.nhra.com/content/team_report.asp?articleid=33947&zoneid=86

barkey
11-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Remember the interview right after Scott died Cruz plugging his sponsors he is known for not having any class.

barkey
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Champ

mustang8998
11-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Champ

You are exactly right!

Tim earned it this year. ;)

And, he will sporting a Mustang body, next year.

BigBadStang
11-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Champ

And the Chump...
http://greatstuff.dow.com/greatstuff/images/cruz.jpg
:lol: