PDA

View Full Version : TKO 600 NEED HELP

big al
11-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I GOT A TKO 600 LOOKING FOR SOME ONE THAT CAN OPEN IT UP AND FIX MY PROBLOM WHEN I PUT IT INTO REV AND THEN TRY TO GO TO ANOTHER GEAR IT GETS STUCK IN REV but THE SHIFTER WILL MOVE FROM GEAR TO GEAR IM NOT ON A HILL WHEN IT HAPPENS TRANS MISSION IS NEW I USED IT ABOUT TWO WEEKS ANY ONE REBUILT OR EVERY OPEN THESE UP WILL PAY SOME ONE TO FIX

cstreu1026
11-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Where are you located? Mike (rscoupe) at Dayton Performance can help you out.

fst 5pto
11-18-2008, 10:49 AM
These do have a warranty on them. I would try that route before taking it to anybody.

Brandon Alsept
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I GOT A TKO 600 LOOKING FOR SOME ONE THAT CAN OPEN IT UP AND FIX MY PROBLOM WHEN I PUT IT INTO REV AND THEN TRY TO GO TO ANOTHER GEAR IT GETS STUCK IN REV but THE SHIFTER WILL MOVE FROM GEAR TO GEAR IM NOT ON A HILL WHEN IT HAPPENS TRANS MISSION IS NEW I USED IT ABOUT TWO WEEKS ANY ONE REBUILT OR EVERY OPEN THESE UP WILL PAY SOME ONE TO FIX

If you have it out of the car it would be very easy to take off the inspection plate and then run it threw gears to see what the issue is.

big al
11-18-2008, 07:17 PM
i took it to power clutch and drive on 747 in tri county and they took off inspection plates and didnt see any thing wrong with it but i know somethings going on power clutch and drive told me they just dont work on enough of them to know what could be the problem trying to find a guy that has taken them apart a few times to help a brother out