PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Bengals get better....

Katmandu
11-21-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm serious.

That rivalry spark between us Steeler fans and you guys is GONE.

NOT much fun for either of us. :rolleyes:

DeckerEnt
11-21-2008, 12:30 AM
They do suck pretty bad this year...
Keith

12seclx
11-21-2008, 12:36 AM
The Bengals are pretty sad... Steelers have a killer defense, really rush the quarterback, don't let him have time in the pocket....
Their defense has only allowed 9 pts. in the 3rd quarter all season, I think.... Labeau(sp?) is a genius when it comes to defense...

I like the Colts but they have been sub-par this year, putting it mildly... :rolleyes:

Katmandu
11-21-2008, 12:36 AM
They do suck pretty bad this year...
KeithI do feel bad for you Bengal fans. Not talking smak with you'all kinda sucks. :(

NaomiDstangLvr
11-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Basically I'm sick of the Stoolers period. And their fans. All they did last night was cheer "We Dey" that's so old....

Foxxx5oh
11-21-2008, 03:36 PM
i was at the first bengirls stoolers matchup this season, even though the game itself wasnt that great, it was still a good time. i think people are trying to put too much into the rivalry and not enough into supporting their teams...yeah, im a bengals fan, and yeah, its hard to say that, but as soon as either chad johnson gets his head out of his ass and chris henry actually starts trying, or they both leave, we will always have the issues... not to mention our injury list is longer than ive been away from home...but we do have some talented players...its just that the other teams we play either have more talent, or are just there to play and not bitch about everything...

Stang849
11-21-2008, 04:57 PM
It also doesnt help that your starting quarterback has been injured all season.

NaomiDstangLvr
11-21-2008, 05:46 PM

Yeah that might have a little something to do with it. But you can't tell any Steeler fans that, they just say we're making excuses for our losses.

Foxxx5oh
11-21-2008, 06:50 PM

or that they pull a rookie quarterback as a starter and a backup...

went12s
11-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Cant be a rivalry................ when you guys suck so bad....:lol:
GO STOOLERS....errrrr Steelers...lol:lol:

Katmandu
11-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Cant be a rivalry................ when you guys suck so bad....:lol:
GO STOOLERS....errrrr Steelers...lol:lol:Ah.....man! :lol: THAT's SMACK talk at it's best! :bigthumb

02mingryGT
11-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Offense is horrific with Ryan Fitzpatrick running it. No running game because teams key to stop the run because our quarterback can barely throw the ball 15 yards. He without a doubt sucks. I can't understand why Palmer junior isn't being given an opportunity to play. We would be in the same boat next year if Palmer gets hurt for any extended period of time. You cannot win with Fitzpatrick, so lets see if we can with Palmer junior. On a plus note, the defense is playing much better than they have in years. With an actual ball/time controlling offense i think they will improve even more next year.

I'm hoping Beanie Wells comes out next year(and the Bengals draft him). Then I think 3rd and one's are guaranteed. He'd either drag the defense five yards or jump over them.

BTW, today's the day Ohio State goes 7-1 in the last 8 years against Michigan. GO BUCKS!!

347sc
11-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Yeah that might have a little something to do with it. But you can't tell any Steeler fans that, they just say we're making excuses for our losses.

You are kidding me right? Palmer played last year and they faired just a little better. And as for injuries,come on. Pitt's missing a lot of key players and still manage to win. Big Jen plays hurt every game,our 1 and 2 running backs are pretty much gone, key defensive players out,our punter sucks. Hell our 3 string QB won a game for us.
Basically it comes down to the TEAM not one player.(I know Cincy is missing more then Palmer)

Make excuses, call us Stooler fans but it comes down to Cincy just not being as great as you guys hoped they would be. Don't be hatin. :D