PDA

View Full Version : S/S to Q/S

atbracn
11-21-2008, 01:52 AM
I bought a jerico dr-4,mcload soft loc and steel driveshaft and waiting on a motor to make the jump from S/S to Q/S to play with the big boys. I'm wanting to see what everybody else plans for this winter and if anybody is going with me to Q/S? I'm pretty sure Mr.brunck is going, who else??????

outlaw85
11-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Brad,

I thought you weren't running the 2009 season glad to see you are. Jerico that sounds like fun you putting it in the green car?

sprayn93coupe
11-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Brad,

Glad to hear you got Jerico that will be a blast. If I can get a better trans over the winter I will make the change but I might just do it anyway. I would like to run S/S and Q/S especially at the away races.

atbracn
11-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Brad,

I thought you weren't running the 2009 season glad to see you are. Jerico that sounds like fun you putting it in the green car?

yea it is going in the green car:D.I thought about not running umtr but i just can't afford to travel all the time.i am going to run some osm too.

atbracn
11-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Brad,

Glad to hear you got Jerico that will be a blast. If I can get a better trans over the winter I will make the change but I might just do it anyway. I would like to run S/S and Q/S especially at the away races.

hopefully i am not the only one to switch but i think i will run both on the away races also.

orangecoupe
11-23-2008, 11:39 PM
I will probably also make the switch. I like the idea of running both especially at away races like Indy and Trails.

atbracn
11-24-2008, 04:06 PM
I will probably also make the switch. I like the idea of running both especially at away races like Indy and Trails.

dereck, i thought i heard you sold your car! i seen you had your trans for sale, what trans are you going with for next year?

orangecoupe
11-24-2008, 06:54 PM
got another car. planning on a nash 5 speed, see you got a jerico dr4-4.

atbracn
11-24-2008, 07:28 PM
got another car. planning on a nash 5 speed, see you got a jerico dr4-4.

yea, got a smokin deal on it, now i am trying to decide on a motor! you know of anybody that would be interested in that tko i had in my car? is josh going to race umtr next year? i saw he had everything up for sale.

outlaw85
11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
yea, got a smokin deal on it, now i am trying to decide on a motor! you know of anybody that would be interested in that tko i had in my car? is josh going to race umtr next year? i saw he had everything up for sale.

Brad,
I am keeping my car that was a bad idea I forgot that when you sell a racecar it's only worth half what you got in it. Anyway I am selling my complete tremec setup also and probably going automatic or maybe stick but money wise I would say C4 and running OSM Quick Street! What kind of motor you putting in the green car? That stick is hard on suspension parts! Soundes like a good time though can't wait to see it run this spring.

atbracn
11-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Brad,
I am keeping my car that was a bad idea I forgot that when you sell a racecar it's only worth half what you got in it. Anyway I am selling my complete tremec setup also and probably going automatic or maybe stick but money wise I would say C4 and running OSM Quick Street! What kind of motor you putting in the green car? That stick is hard on suspension parts! Soundes like a good time though can't wait to see it run this spring.

josh,
i haven't really decided on a motor yet, just trying to get through the holidays! i have me eye on a 347 trick flow headed, A-4 block motor but the guy doesn't know if he wants to get rid of it. I have some differnt options but i will figure it out after christmas.I thought you was a little cazy for wanting to get rid of you car but i'm glad you decided to keep it. you need to go ahead a put another stick back in it cause you know you had fun!!!! I have a c-4 sittin in the garage if you need it just let me know.