PDA

View Full Version : Mcleod clutch products?

RIXXX93GT
11-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Okay I have these wonderful Mcleod gift certificates...thanks UMTR and I am not real familiar with there products. I do believe sometime next year I will need another clutch. Does anyone have personal experience with their stuff and based on my combo what would be a good setup from Mcleod? I currently use a Centerforce dual friction and have been pleased with it.
347 n/a 395rwhp
stock T-5, plan on staying with this until I can afford a g-force T-5
mcleod sfi bellhousing
aluminum driveshaft
3.73 gears
moser axles

Thanks

jlt2006
11-24-2008, 12:52 PM
I have not used there products yet either. But I also have one of the UMTR $50 discount cert. If anyone wants it, I can let it go for $25.

sprayn93coupe
11-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Rick,
I am in the same boat I use the centerforce and I have been happy with it. I thought about getting a new flywheel with mine or a bellhousing I have a lakewood now.

chad393na
11-28-2008, 12:15 AM
When I was running real street a few years ago, I ran a mccleod clutch. Walt at promotion recommended it with the g-force, and I was very happy with it. I will try to find the receipt so I can tell you which one it is.

NUTTSGT
12-05-2008, 10:11 PM
When I was running real street a few years ago, I ran a mccleod clutch. Walt at promotion recommended it with the g-force, and I was very happy with it. I will try to find the receipt so I can tell you which one it is.

When I bought my G-Force stuff, they recommended a McCleod clutch.

Something to keep in mind for the future.You've talked about a G-Force T5, if you get one of the better ones, it'll have a 26 spline input shaft vs the stock 10 spline shaft.