PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Eve plans??

VuNiT3
11-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Anybody doing anything this Wednesday?

5.0calypso93lx
11-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Probably going to the boat :D

RIXXX93GT
11-24-2008, 04:34 PM
From what I have been told, that is the second busiest day of the year for bars and such!

PONYGRL
11-24-2008, 04:38 PM
I've got nothing besides make pumpkin and oreo cheesecakes, which hopefully doesn't take all night, then sleep in for a change.

But I still hate holidays... Cooking, running back and forth, going places I'd prefer not have to go, etc.

What exciting stuff you got going on Jen?

Holly
11-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Anybody doing anything this Wednesday?

I definitely want to Jenny Roo! This will be the first time in 7 years that I am able to go out on this night. We usually headed up to Vinny's moms on Wednesday evening and stayed all weekend. I went last year, but this year I am staying in town with my mom and sister. My mom is getting up there in age, and I want to spend the holiday with her this year. I'll probably head back up to Canton next year, so I'm all about partying it up Wednesday (plus I'm off that day!).

Any suggestions?

VuNiT3
11-24-2008, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't mind going to Mt. Adams or something along those lines. I get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. The only problem is, I am worried about the drunks that will be out on the roads. I would like to go and watch a band or something that night. Does anyone know of anything like that going on?

Holly
11-24-2008, 04:57 PM
I wouldn't mind going to Mt. Adams or something along those lines. I get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. The only problem is, I am worried about the drunks that will be out on the roads. I would like to go and watch a band or something that night. Does anyone know of anything like that going on?

I went to Mt. Adams with a girl from work (and Jason and his buddy met us) back in October. We had a blast, but that's more "your" crowd, I'm too old to be up there with the college kids. :lol:

I would love to hear a band! The Menus are playing at the Blue Note!

VuNiT3
11-24-2008, 06:10 PM
I say we round up the troops for a night on the town. I am down for whatever.

Holly
11-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I say we round up the troops for a night on the town. I am down for whatever.

Let's do this! I want to either go hear a band, or shoot pool somewhere.

VuNiT3
11-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Sounds like a plan! If anyone has any ideas of a place that will be accommodating both shooting pool and a live band, I'm all ears!!

axetone
11-25-2008, 01:56 AM
I am in for ANYTHING! Would it be O.K if I went apeshit for a night and made a total ass of myself??Is that cool?...still aloud? ...I mean, I been good too long...time to release the demons!

Really, the last three times I been to Dickmans I was designated driver...-MY TURN DAMMIT!

I'll give ay something to write a damn song about...hey y'all watch this!

J-

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 02:31 AM

Yeah, I have to work that night.....:( (It is the biggest drinking night of the year.... Hard to believe (as far as bars go)

RACEME
11-25-2008, 06:27 AM
From what I have been told, that is the second busiest day of the year for bars and such!

It is THE busiest night of the year for bars. I only bartend once a year anymore, and that is my night. I'll be at Tuba's Place in Batesville, and it will be wall to wall packed as always!

Holly
11-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Really, the last three times I been to Dickmans I was designated driver...-MY TURN DAMMIT!

Quit yer bitching. :lol:

As much as I'd love to hang out with Kevin & Co. at Dickmans, I don't want to be sick Thanksgiving day, so I opt for a bar where smoking is not allowed. If nothing else, I'll just go to the local pub, they don't let people smoke in there, and I can stumble home from there too.

VuNiT3
11-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Anywhere is fine with me. I can go somewhere without smoking, cause I can always go outside if I need to.

PonymanfiveO
11-25-2008, 10:07 AM
thank God.

were going to Ohio then. :D

Maximus
11-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Anywhere is fine with me. I can go somewhere without smoking, cause I can always go outside if I need to.

OR you could just quit and get your ring.:eek::D

PonymanfiveO
11-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Oh snap! :eek:

dedpedal
11-25-2008, 11:32 AM
IF I go out at all ittl be next door. I had a bad week financialy so Im watching my cash. Ill probably end up staying in with a case of Keyrock and my TV. Yall have a great time and be SAFE! Anytime I went far away from the house on that wed, I was more worried about the drivers that were on the road than myself because I was either the DD or had one.

PONYGRL
11-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe next turkey day I'll join ya'll.... when I legally can. Whatever you guys do, have fun :) I'll probably get my baking done and head to bed early, to make up for the sleep I did not get over the weekend.

Maximus
11-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh snap! :eek:

Look out for that Bus I threw you under!! :lol:

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Look out for that Bus I threw you under!! :lol:

WoW! That one HURT!:lol:

VuNiT3
11-25-2008, 01:30 PM
If I honestly thought quitting smoking would get me a ring, I would have done that by now.:lol:

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
If I honestly thought quitting smoking would get me a ring, I would have done that by now.:lol:

Just do it for yourself! You won't regret it.... btw, How else you going to Keep up with the "Mad Matt Johnson"?

VuNiT3
11-25-2008, 01:36 PM
I can run circles around The Johnson with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. LOL

But anywho, we are trying to find something to do Wednesday, not have an intervention about my smoking. J/K:D

Maximus
11-25-2008, 01:37 PM

No No!! Matt Johnson told me that he offered you a ring to quit smoking, but YOU said no.

This is gonna be better than the DD discussion:lol:

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 01:40 PM
I can run circles around The Johnson with a cigarette/(Johnson) hanging out of my mouth. LOL

:D

We didn't need to hear about your sex life! Come on!:eek::lol:

VuNiT3
11-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Mr. Johnson is coming up with any and every excuse he can to not buy a ring. If that cracker wanted to marry me, he would have done the damn thing by now. :lol::lol:

Now we just need Matthew to join the ring. (no pun intended)

This may have to become it's own thread.:bigthumb

Maximus
11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Mr. Johnson is coming up with any and every excuse he can to not buy a ring. If that cracker wanted to marry me, he would have done the damn thing by now. :lol::lol:

Now we just need Matthew to join the ring. (no pun intended)

This may have to become it's own thread.:bigthumb

Why buy the cow when you can drink the milk for free? :lol: Not that Im refrencing you to a cow.:eek::tard:

:popcorn:

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Why buy the cow when you can drink the milk for free? :lol: Not that Im refrencing you to a cow.:eek::tard:

Oh crap... here it comes....:popcorn::popcorn:

VuNiT3
11-25-2008, 02:12 PM

Maybe this cow is gonna quit making milk...:popcorn::lol:

RACEME
11-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Maybe this cow is gonna quit making milk...:popcorn::lol:

time for a butcher......

Maximus
11-25-2008, 02:38 PM
time for a butcher......

BWAHAHA!!! :lol:

Silver Bullet
11-25-2008, 02:40 PM
time for a butcher......

Why settle for milk, when you can have steak....:lol:

R825OH
11-25-2008, 07:44 PM
We are going to see Pearlene at Northside Tavern they Rock try this....
http://cdbaby.com/cd/pearlene

MrsAPE
11-25-2008, 08:31 PM
oh oh...i love it when these two go round and round!! :popcorn:

PonymanfiveO
11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
You guys are killing me!!!! :lol:

I cant stand milk.....so Steak it is. Off with her head!!! :D

When all the steak is gone I guess I'll have to find a new cow.

VuNiT3
11-26-2008, 12:29 PM
You guys are killing me!!!! :lol:

I cant stand milk.....so Steak it is. Off with her head!!! :D

When all the steak is gone I guess I'll have to find a new cow.

Yuk it up my friend! We shall see who gets the last laugh.:evilgrin:

Carl
11-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh wow, this thread got fun. Matt, your not gonna win that argument.

axetone
11-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah...you get him! ...Dude dont take that...-seriously she should kick his ass...-Dont let her control You!! ...hahaha.... All told in the new "Road map for Racers" (i.e. marriage for dummies). -like any of us got a @#$%^ clue!

What the hell, I'll marry you two! Im a certified preist at Goat Farm in Jakarta...all I need to know is which ones gettin clipped?

ROFLMAO!!!

VuNiT3
11-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Back on topic for a sec...

Anyone decided where they would like to go tonight? I will travel Ohio to drink with my peeps, just need to know where???

Silver Bullet
11-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I almost started a Poll: Which will happen first.... Will Matt get his project car done, or will Jen get a ring first.... or neither will ever happen?:lol::lol::popcorn::popcorn:

gottaluvastang2
11-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm hoping for a ring personally! Kyle, Kit, and I need a great excse to come visit again!

Go BROWN GIRL, GO!

Holly
11-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Anyone decided where they would like to go tonight? I will travel Ohio to drink with my peeps, just need to know where???

The Menus were not playing at the Blue Note, that's Friday night (Yockey called and asked). So I went to the local pubs, and saw a bunch of people that I have not seen in awhile, drank one beer, and I'm home.

I'm just not in the mood to party tonight....... :(

cobrajoe
11-27-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh Double Snap!:eek:

There ya go now! Oh boy!:popcorn:

ponymom05
11-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I almost started a Poll: Which will happen first.... Will Matt get his project car done, or will Jen get a ring first.... or neither will ever happen?:lol::lol::popcorn::popcorn:

Wow, that's a tough one. I am undecided on which way to vote...hmmm...

VuNiT3
11-27-2008, 03:42 PM
I think I am gonna go with option 3.