PDA

View Full Version : What i am Thankful for...Take a minute to post what you are thankful for!!

Mavowar
11-27-2008, 12:24 PM
I am Thankful for my family.
A career that has help me provide for said family
not to mention fund my fun time activities such as my car,Riding Atvs/dirt Bikes camping etc....

As happy as I am and Thankful there are times I feel down. Not for myself, but for the many who are less fortunate than me. I have a friend who has no family. I invited him to my families Thanks Giving. We have been friends since we were 11 years old. Through thick and thin. He had a rough night and choose not to come. So as a friend I am gonna stop by and give him a take home T-day feast. I owe him that much.....

Anyway just a a bit of introspective from yours truly Lance AKA Mavowar

You all have a great Turkey day but I ask you all to take a minute and think about those that may not enjoy this day for whatever reason and reach out and help them if you can!!!

Greg Seibert
11-27-2008, 09:30 PM
“There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.”

"You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied." You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.

DeckerEnt
11-27-2008, 11:28 PM
We had our family dinner here at my home today. The wife's side. It was great. But what was even better was my wife's friend showed up. She just went through a divorce and is struggling with job and money problems. She smiled and said thanks. That is more than I could have asked for. She will be going home with dinner for her 2 kids tomorrow. I feel fortunate to be surrounded by so many friends and family today.
Keith

ruby71oh
11-28-2008, 01:43 PM
I am thankful to have survived another year and am trying to keep my heart beating. I am thankful for the beautiful family that I have and the wonderful mother who made an awesome turkey dinner! Thanks mom! I'm thankful that Holly chose to spend the holiday with her family. She was missed at the dinner table, along with Amanda, but I know they needed to spend time with their families as well. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and LET'S GET TO SHOPPING!!!

MsBlkramair
11-30-2008, 11:43 PM
It's late......but I am soooo thankful for my wonderful friends and family helping me to push me to finish school. I am soooo thankful for my awesome husband and my two beautiful, healthy children. I am soooo thankful that i don't just have a job now, but a career that I can fall back on throughout the rest of my life that is so rewarding.