PDA

View Full Version : 2009 OSM Payouts

Kelly Pelrine
11-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Have been posted under the points section.

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=32

Kelly Pelrine
02-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Returning this to the top! Entry fees and payout info is available by clicking on the link. You can also get our schedule from the main page :)

And yes, Quick Street is 1/4 mile :bigthumb

Rich
02-09-2009, 08:13 PM
How is the break-out set in QS? 1/10 off best qualifying pass?

Kelly Pelrine
02-09-2009, 08:16 PM
yes sir......QS rules are here: http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=97&Itemid=30

general rules: http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=27

Kelly Pelrine
02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
And dont forget, Mickey Thompson is posting contingency for ALL 7 classes. $100 to the winner and $50 to runner up as long as you are running M/T drive tires (rears) and sport their sticker on two sides of the car. :bigthumb

Brandon Alsept
02-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Nice are they all guaranteed payouts? 6.50 is looking good for me this year and MT putting up contingency up is awesome also.

Kelly Pelrine
02-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Nice are they all guaranteed payouts? 6.50 is looking good for me this year and MT putting up contingency up is awesome also.

Yes thats the plan. Need roughly 475 spectators to make payout (we've averaged more than that at E20) but it never hurts to let everyone know to come out :) Plus i have a lot more to cover than just payout this year haha so im really hoping we do get a good showing both spectator & car count. Sounds like 6.50 just got some tough competition! :bigthumb

Maximus
02-10-2009, 04:33 PM
So wheres the Stick only class? :chicken:

Kelly Pelrine
02-10-2009, 05:48 PM
So wheres the Stick only class? :chicken:

lol...well ya never know. Maybe ill add it in one time this year. But really id like to focus on the Quick Street class. I made that class up so there is a place for everyone :) Our 7.50 champ is a stick guy, so is the runner up.... for you other stick guys & gals out there just think how much more fun it would be to say ya beat up on an automatic car lol.

Brandon Alsept
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes thats the plan. Need roughly 475 spectators to make payout (we've averaged more than that at E20) but it never hurts to let everyone know to come out :) Plus i have a lot more to cover than just payout this year haha so im really hoping we do get a good showing both spectator & car count. Sounds like 6.50 just got some tough competition! :bigthumb

Very nice well I will not guarantee anything but my plan at this point would be to make all those races. Thanks for a nice local series to support Kelly;)

mustangjon
02-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Even tho Im swapping to stick i'll probably make some if not all the events actually sundays work best for me as its a guaranteed day off. Even if i get my ass handed to me in first round, still all about fun :)

Kelly Pelrine
02-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Very nice well I will not guarantee anything but my plan at this point would be to make all those races. Thanks for a nice local series to support Kelly;)

I could never ask any racer to promise to be there. Way too many factors that could get in the way haha but glad to hear you plan on making them :) I think its gonna be a good year at E20!

Kelly Pelrine
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Even tho Im swapping to stick i'll probably make some if not all the events actually sundays work best for me as its a guaranteed day off. Even if i get my ass handed to me in first round, still all about fun :)

Hey you never know what can happen ;) I think more people will like the Sunday deal once everyone gets used to ua being on that day instead of Saturday. You make a great point also, most everyone has Sunday off, but some work Saturdays.

Maximus
02-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Just looking out for my Stick Racer guys. Race on Saturday (UMTR) and on Sunday (OSM)? How cool would that be?:bigthumb