PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing...anyone in the area???

PonymanfiveO
11-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Trying to find a decent place to have a vehicle detailed. Anyone have any hook ups?

Preferably in the NKY area. ;)

DeckerEnt
11-28-2008, 03:53 AM
If I had the time, I am sure i could do one hell of a job. Got the tools, cleaners, and warm shop to do it in. Good luck finding someone. After the new year, call me.
Keith

ponymom05
11-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Mark Ortlieb does a great job. Even though the shop is closed, he still does it on the side. He did mine for Cavalcade last year.

PonymanfiveO
11-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Mark Ortlieb does a great job. Even though the shop is closed, he still does it on the side. He did mine for Cavalcade last year.

Travis has tried contacting him half a dozen times with no reply.

That's why I'm trying to help him find someone. ;)

plattner01
11-29-2008, 12:19 AM
california detailing on kellogg ave by 275 exit , we have been taken cars there for awhile to get detailed and he does an exellant job, just say you know me matt and he'll hook you up. i take my chevy there alot, lots of dog hair from lesko my german shepard.
http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS56201093/California-Detail-Services-Limited/maps

5817 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH
(513) 232-6227

PONYGRL
11-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Good deal. I just posted this.... today, before I saw your post. I was looking for a place to go to this week. I am trying to sell my car.... giving it a week or 2, otherwise it looks like I might have to just trade it in. I want it lookin in tip top shape though in the meantime.

Do you know how much any of these places would charge? If anyone is interested, please PM me! I wanna get it done sometime this week. I haven't gotten a good detail since like a year ago.

2Kblacksleeper
11-29-2008, 08:42 PM
If the two posters can wait till monday, I know a guy that does this for his daily job. His name is Doug and i will get his number for you both. He would do this on the side for a better deal i am sure. Doug and i both work part time at a gun store. Have a good evening.

John

dsmawd350
11-29-2008, 10:03 PM
are we talking full buff possible wetanding a full paint detail ...or just wash wax and vacuum kinda deal

PonymanfiveO
11-30-2008, 01:52 AM
If the two posters can wait till monday, I know a guy that does this for his daily job. His name is Doug and i will get his number for you both. He would do this on the side for a better deal i am sure. Doug and i both work part time at a gun store. Have a good evening.

John

Heck yea! PM me or post here in this thread. Not in a super hurry, but it needs to get done. :bigthumb

are we talking full buff possible wetanding a full paint detail ...or just wash wax and vacuum kinda deal

the works. ;)

PONYGRL
11-30-2008, 10:15 AM

Wash, wax and clean the interior really good, that's about all I need. I just got my car touch up painted yesterday and only have a scratch or 2 that might be able to be buffed out.... but that's about it.

PONYGRL
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM

John

& That sounds great, just let me know his # and location. Thanks!

Goldenpony
11-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Ultra Automotive in Milford does great work. ;)

2Kblacksleeper
12-01-2008, 12:12 AM
As soon as I get his info i will let you all know. Thanks for your interest.

John

2Kblacksleeper
12-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Sorry i just got a chance to get on here and post. His name is Doug and his number is 513-310-9233. Your best bet is to call him to work out the details. I do not know how to detail cars, thats why i have been selling flooring for 10 years. lol. Thanks for your time.

John

PonymanfiveO
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
california detailing on kellogg ave by 275 exit , we have been taken cars there for awhile to get detailed and he does an exellant job, just say you know me matt and he'll hook you up. i take my chevy there alot, lots of dog hair from lesko my german shepard.
http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS56201093/California-Detail-Services-Limited/maps

5817 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH
(513) 232-6227

Thanks Mark, I'll be calling him!!!

Sorry i just got a chance to get on here and post. His name is Doug and his number is 513-310-9233. Your best bet is to call him to work out the details. I do not know how to detail cars, thats why i have been selling flooring for 10 years. lol. Thanks for your time.

John

Thanks John. I'll give Doug a shout. Hopefully he is not too far away from us here in NKY. ;)

2Kblacksleeper
12-01-2008, 10:44 PM
He is just across the river. It is around the Eastgate area If I remember right. Thanks again for your interest.

John