PDA

View Full Version : celebrities

blk93notch
11-28-2008, 08:26 PM
so i saw on one of the other sites that beyonce is going by another name now. sasha something and she says its like her other ego on stage. all im saying is if a normal person would do this then people would say they are mentally ill. wtf! ok i feel better just thought it was stupid.

mustang8998
11-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I just searched this.

It is the name, of her new album..."I am Sasha Fierce"

God, I must be bored!!!!!!!!!!

95redstang
11-28-2008, 10:18 PM
I can tell you stories about some celebs. They are some of the dumbest people on earth.

12seclx
11-29-2008, 12:06 AM
I can tell you stories about some celebs. They are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Ok, I'll bite. What about Madonna? :bigthumb

Holly
11-29-2008, 01:26 PM
I keep up with the celebrities, way too much. :rolleyes: We have People and US Weekly at work, the receptionist always brings them to me when they come in, she knows I'm all over them.

I know, it's a sickness. No, it's really just boredom. I have a boring life, so I keep up with the celebrities. :lol:

NaomiDstangLvr
11-29-2008, 05:31 PM
so i saw on one of the other sites that beyonce is going by another name now. sasha something and she says its like her other ego on stage. all im saying is if a normal person would do this then people would say they are mentally ill. wtf! ok i feel better just thought it was stupid.

Just a way for her to sell more cd's! That's why I only download! ;) :bigthumb

NaomiDstangLvr
11-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Ok, I'll bite. What about Madonna? :bigthumb

I've lost any respect for that woman since she's been with that Kabbalah crap and she acted out a crucifiction on stage during her tour. I think she's a nut!

Mista Bone
11-30-2008, 02:25 AM

you mean crazy woman unfit mother Britany Spears?

95redstang
12-01-2008, 02:15 AM
you mean crazy woman unfit mother Britany Spears?

I don't have any stories about her. I can tell you how ugly SJP is in person. I think I posted that a few months ago. How about a local celeb that is a sexual predator? Tilia Tequila isn't that hot but a sweet heart. The Rockettes are pretty down to earth, and have longer legs than I do(I'm 6'6")...Brian Kelly(UC football) is one hell of a guy.. A camel has better breath than Young Jeezy...I have a bunch more..

95redstang
12-01-2008, 02:16 AM
I've lost any respect for that woman since she's been with that Kabbalah crap and she acted out a crucifiction on stage during her tour. I think she's a nut!

I can not understand why A-Rod is messing with her ugly ass. His wife is HOT!!!!!

BigBadStang
12-02-2008, 02:16 PM
...her ugly ass...

She is a total whack-job and 100% nasty skank.
I get ill every time I see her stupid face.

MustangChuck
12-02-2008, 08:34 PM

Huh? What do you mean Kabbalah crap and whats this about a crucifiction on stage?