PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist, Ebay, auto trader etc.

2Kblacksleeper
12-01-2008, 09:35 PM
I am sick of looking for a second car. I was looking for something fun like a Mustang v-8, Grand Prix GTP, and or something.

Every time i call or email someone, I never get a response back or they never pick up the damn phone.

I emailed a guy that had a 96 Trans Am for 3200.00. He lived in west union. I figure hell that is not to far from Eastgate and i will get ahold of him and just buy the car locially. I send him an e-mail to get back to me so i can come and check it out.
I get no response for 2 days so i sent another one. I sent my phone number in every letter. I wait 2 more days, nothing.

So now after this and about 5 other deals like it, I am like WTF if you want to sell your fu***ng car why dont you take the time to get back to someone that expressed interest in it. Weather you sold it or not. That is just the right thing to do.

Thanks for listening. I am going to go drink a few more beers now.

John

fastnotch2002
12-01-2008, 11:45 PM
gotta love it.......alotta people just dont care

2Kblacksleeper
12-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Well just for an update, I got ahold of a guy for change and i am going to meet him to tomorrow to look at his 95' GT. Hopefully all goes well and I come home with it.

John

Blackpony
12-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Patience young grasshopper

BIGRED Z
12-03-2008, 02:35 AM
I am totally with you! Craigslist people are the worst. Half the time I am convinced they post drunk, forget they posted it, and never call you back, or wait a week until they do. It kills me. :mad:

Blackpony
12-03-2008, 08:48 AM
I emailed a guys yesterday in regards to a ad and the SOB called me at midnight. I was so pissed.

NXcoupe
12-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Half the time the car is sold and they are too lazy to remove the ad or call you back to tell you it's sold. Duchebags.

PONYGRL
12-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Dont even get me started on this topic. I am so pissed and frustrated right now because of all these sites and forums I have my car on. There is a guy that seems very interested and is checking into financing and everything, yet he wont pick up the phone to call me and hasn't gotten back to me. He acts like I have all day or something to sit around and wait on him.... which I don't, but I have to because I need to sell my car.

I listed my car on a bunch of acura/honda websites/forums and they are all being rude to me and saying I have a "fake" listing and a couple minutes ago, one of them majorly pissed me off and closed my thread for no reason... well, his reason being "you dont need to be on here trying to get attention. no one wants you here and maybe you could actually sell your car if you didn't advertise that you were a girl." WHO CARES that I am a girl?? Get the hell past that already. I hate how guys cannot get past that but I am about to just give up. It's not worth getting all worked up over and I'll probably never get a mustang now.

I'm just frustrated and it makes me want to get rid of my car even more so that I will no longer have a honda. And I will certainly not get back on those forums with the stupid little cocky 18 year old guys (probably) who think their cars are awesome when they are losers to begin with.

What I thought was a good thing and a great idea is probably just going to screw me over and turn out to be a huge waste of time.

So I totally hear ya, trust me.

facemelter71
12-03-2008, 02:07 PM
What sites you posting your Honda on.CSS,CSR.Please dear god tell me you dont have it on CSR?

PONYGRL
12-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Let me think for a sec....

I have it on acuraworld.com, acuratrader.com, honda-tech.com (this is the one where they were all dicks to me), clubrsx.com, cssca.com (cincy sports car club of america), craigslist in like 5 cities, fomfracing, nkyfba.com, and superhonda.com.

I think those are the only ones... they are the only ones in my inbox anyway. I think my bro told me to put it on csr though but I had to pay for a membership or it wouldnt let me create one, if I remember correctly.

They are all mixing together I have posted so many.

Mike
12-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Let me think for a sec....

I have it on acuraworld.com, acuratrader.com, honda-tech.com (this is the one where they were all dicks to me), clubrsx.com, cssca.com (cincy sports car club of america), craigslist in like 5 cities, fomfracing, nkyfba.com, and superhonda.com.

I think those are the only ones... they are the only ones in my inbox anyway. I think my bro told me to put it on csr though but I had to pay for a membership or it wouldnt let me create one, if I remember correctly.

They are all mixing together I have posted so many.

Try my home-base site, www.cincystreetscene.com

If its a good price for a nice car, I imagine it would sell quickly.

PONYGRL
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Great, will do. Thanks for the heads up.

2Kblacksleeper
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I totally know what you mean. It is hard to sell a car. Sometimes you think that it is just a big PITA... Good luck with you sale though.

John