PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a Shotgun Bull Barrel.... Need help finding one.

dirtyone55
12-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Just like the title says, I am looking to have a bull barrel made for my mossberg. I usually go to a decent amount of turkey shoots every year, and the one place I go is outlaw and everybody shoots 36" custom machined bull barrels, and makes it hard for somebody shooting a standard 28" stock barrel with a choke to compete even for the meat shoots. I have been doing a little research and found a place online, but if I can find a local to give business to, I would rather do that. I tried talking to one of the guys down there, and he really wouldn't tell me anything, so if you are in that business, or could point me in the right direction to somebody local, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for any help

YouGotJunk
12-08-2008, 01:11 AM
There's a guy out in preble county that makes them I think. I went to a couple turkey shoots a few weeks ago and won a few things. I was shooting a remingtion model 29 with a custom built 34in bull barrel. It shoots pretty good. Where are the shoots you attend?? I might have to come down and see if I can do any good.

dirtyone55
12-08-2008, 01:25 AM
it is at a place called tcyo off of 74 in miamitown goin towards harrison. I will probably be going back down there next weekend. It is a pretty good time. Let me know if you wanna come down next sunday.

See if you cant ask around and get some info on that guy in preble county so I can at least check it out.

Thanks

dirtyone55
12-08-2008, 10:45 AM
bump..... thanks guys