PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all the loyal stangbangerz!

beefcake
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM
just wanted to send a shout out to all the bangerz that bought this year!

i appreciate you supporting me as a salesman and the stangbangerz as they do get a $100 referral for each customer, great for money for cruise ins and other things and to help keep the site going

also wanted to thank the stangbangerz that sent referrals to me as well, ya get the $100 bones for your friends and family as well!

i hope i put off the persona of the typical salesman for you guys and will continue to try to get great deals for you

don't forget we now have a chevy buick pontiac and gmc store, so i can sell new on 5 makes and used everything!

thanks again guys! :) :bigthumb:bigthumb

1992MustangDW
12-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Im still lokking for a Ford Sport Trac for around 7 k or less if you can find anything let me know.

PaulFiveOh
12-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Props to Beef. He didn't sell me any thing. I bought something from him if you get me.

Black92LX
12-17-2008, 09:56 AM
hey beef just out of curiosity how many Stangbanger related folks bought from you this year. Always seemed to be a post praising your help.

Keep up the good work.

beefcake
12-17-2008, 10:02 AM
hey beef just out of curiosity how many Stangbanger related folks bought from you this year. Always seemed to be a post praising your help.

Keep up the good work.

off the top of my head, i think 10, last year was about double that, but i know everythings been a bit tighter this year for everyone

probably 10 or so referrals from board members too though which is always good.

election years are always slow years, i think next year is gonna be busy, especially with the new fusions, f150's and the mustang, not to mention the camaro as well, i gotta a feeling a few folks may go that direction lol

05yellowgt
12-17-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm extremely happy I made the trip down to buy my truck from you! It's just nice to talk to a genuine person instead of someone that comes off as just another sleezy salesperson. My dad might be looking into a Focus and I am going to send him your way if he decides to bite the bullet.

MrsAPE
12-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Glad to help!! Seriously, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Should the need arise again, we know who to call. Especially since your dealing in so much now!! So thank you!!

2Kblacksleeper
12-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I did not buy form you this year, but i bought a truck from you a few years ago. I also wanted to say thanks for making it as painless as possiable.

Also thank you for the Christmas card.

John

PaulFiveOh
12-18-2008, 01:13 AM
If I don't get a Christmas card I am returning my truck.
Seriously.

lol

NaomiDstangLvr
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Chad and I bought the Escape he had posted. Chad did the app over the phone with Beef. Terry tried his hardest to get us a loan, because of our lacking credit. It was a good experience. I would definitely buy from him again. Plus the fact that Beechmont Ford helped us with the down payment situation was another plus. And the we referred our next door neighbor to him and they ended up buying a Jeep from him. So word of mouth goes a long way, lol! Now if maybe eventually I can get approved for a new Stang! :lol::D;)

beefcake
12-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Chad and I bought the Escape he had posted. Chad did the app over the phone with Beef. Terry tried his hardest to get us a loan, because of our lacking credit. It was a good experience. I would definitely buy from him again. Plus the fact that Beechmont Ford helped us with the down payment situation was another plus. And the we referred our next door neighbor to him and they ended up buying a Jeep from him. So word of mouth goes a long way, lol! Now if maybe eventually I can get approved for a new Stang! :lol::D;)

:) :bigthumb:bigthumb

Silver Bullet
12-19-2008, 05:29 AM
Your welcome!!!:lol: