PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs Across America show

mustangcwm
12-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Anyone planning on going to Birmingham this yr for the 45th Anniversary? The rally starts in Las Vegas on April 11 but the actual show is April 17-19 in Birmhingham. The Mustang Club of America’s big show will be held at Barber Motorsports Park, and it is supposed to be the largest turnout EVER.

We are thinking about leaving on the 17 or 18 and booking a room now really close to the track...

I know it is under 500 miles away, so 1000 round trip. If gas even if gas is up to $3/gallon in April, it will still only be about $150 in gas for us to get there and back (getting 18mpg on he highway)

On the board, we saw a couple people from Ohio were going and some from Cincinnati are registered.

Is anyone else interested or thinking about going?

Here is the website which has other details: http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/

latamud
12-18-2008, 05:58 PM
I might go.

rsrr
12-18-2008, 06:43 PM
I will be going down on wed. night ,have track time in my 65 on fri.They are limiting the amount of entries this year lower than before,so if you plan on showing your car you better register now. RON SCHOCH

Reef Blue LX
12-20-2008, 11:38 AM
A group of us from Queen City Mustangers are going down on Thursday. I beleive some of the Ohio club from Columbus are going to join us, and then we are meeting a group from Derby City Mustang, Falls city Mustang and possibly a few from the Indy Club in Louisville on the way and caravaning down together.

PONYGRL
12-22-2008, 10:32 AM
A group of us from Queen City Mustangers are going down on Thursday. I beleive some of the Ohio club from Columbus are going to join us, and then we are meeting a group from Derby City Mustang, Falls city Mustang and possibly a few from the Indy Club in Louisville on the way and caravaning down together.

What time are you leaving Thursday?

Also, what hotel are those of you going staying at? I need to book a room this week for sure.

Reef Blue LX
12-24-2008, 11:18 AM
I think we are are staying at the Homestead which is across the street from the host hotel. It is a lot less expensive and is just as nice. As far as when we will be leaving on that thursday we have not discussed it as of now as soon as I know I will post the info up!! You need to get a room asap because they are filling up quick. We have had our rooms reserved since October.

Reef Blue LX
12-24-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.homesteadhotels.com/hotels/birmingham-perimeter-park-south.html

Reef Blue LX
12-24-2008, 11:28 AM
http://www.mustangevents.org/MCA.cfm?home

Reef Blue LX
01-19-2009, 11:17 PM
We are talking about leaving at around 8 am on Thursday the 16th. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know so I can arrange some meeting locations.

Reef Blue LX
01-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Oh and just another note. WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TRI-STATE MUSTANG CLUB

cavsoldier
02-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Anybody heading down Wed by chance? We're heading out Wed afternoon.

p.s. Sorry for posting the other Thread, 45th Celebration....didn't see this thread before doing so.......