PDA

View Full Version : Custom Exhaust work in hamilton Oh

mustang3091
12-31-2008, 03:45 AM
I have a real good Buddy that has a very nice shop in Hamilton Ohio and he can do any thing for you Custom Exhaust work.And will install your headers and cat back exhaust and weld them in for a very nice price.You will not bet the price for the exhaust any where.Also he has a pipe bidder and i am going to school for Tig welding and can weld all your roll cages.Painting can also be done.And for everyone one this Board i am not trying to take work from you just offering a service in my area there is alot of Mustangs out there so P.M me if interested.I will be talking to my Buddy and teaming up with him on any and all Mustang work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

facemelter71
12-31-2008, 10:50 AM
I have a real good Buddy that has a very nice shop in Hamilton Ohio and he can do any thing for you Custom Exhaust work.And will install your headers and cat back exhaust and weld them in for a very nice price.You will not bet the price for the exhaust any where.Also he has a pipe bidder and i am going to school for Tig welding and can weld all your roll cages.Painting can also be done.And for everyone one this Board i am not trying to take work from you just offering a service in my area there is alot of Mustangs out there so P.M me if interested.I will be talking to my Buddy and teaming up with him on any and all Mustang work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

What about trucks?
I have an 86 F-250 with a 5.8 that needs some exhaust ran from the headers.Nothing special just some side exits before the rear tires.

mustang3091
12-31-2008, 04:19 PM
What about trucks?
I have an 86 F-250 with a 5.8 that needs some exhaust ran from the headers.Nothing special just some side exits before the rear tires.

Yes he can do trucks also

Black Horse
12-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Who is he and where is his shop?

mustang8998
12-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Who is he and where is his shop?

Yeah, what Dave said!

mustang3091
01-01-2009, 06:04 PM

Here is the info for everyone.Exhaust Works ,2301 Dixie Highway,Hamilton,OH 45015 His name is Dustin Gandy and his number is 513-393-0384

mustang8998
01-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Cool. Maggie's son told me about them, awhile back. I plan on going there, to have some work done.

Thanks for the info.

Black Horse
01-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Thank's for the info, I know that shop. What other work does he do?

mustang3091
01-03-2009, 05:19 PM
I think he does about any thing.He has a few lifts