PDA

View Full Version : Cavalcade 09

relaxednoma
12-31-2008, 06:56 AM
Hey all. For those that were there last year on the 3rd floor, you may remember me as i was one of the guys working the show that had the pewter sonoma right around all of the SB crew.

Well again, this year I'm working the show, and it looks like we may need some vehicles to display this year. The 3rd floor has been reverted back to Race World. I don't have an exact detailed amount of information, but I'd rather start the ball rolling.

My friend Tony who organizes the group of us to work the show every year stopped by Modular Depot Monday and spoke with someone at the counter.

Feel free to reply back on here, and or email me at s_benningfield@yahoo.com.

Last year, i organized putting the group of trucks together (white fullsize, red fullsize, white sonoma, my sonoma, Tony's maroon PT). I filled the form out and presented all the pictures and such to Tony, to avoid all the misc. of trying to send it in. I'd be more then happy to handle this as well for anyone that would be in.

Thanks

plattner01
01-04-2009, 11:41 PM
i guess he spoke to chris or greg at modular depot

i would like to help out but my car is at modular depot and if it isnt under the wrench again for some mods i will try and get in touch with you about using it.