PDA

View Full Version : Track in Kentucky?

HDmstng
12-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Was flying in today and noticed from the air a looped course with some hairpin turns etc...any idea on the name of the course/track?

Paul408Notch
12-31-2008, 06:48 PM
http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

I noticed it a few months ago and had to find out about it myself. :D It's kind of funny that it's RIGHT next to I-71, yet you really can't see it from the interstate.

Gene
01-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Katie got me an associate membership for Hannukah/Christmas. :D

I get to go down there later this month for some sort of tour/orientation. The track will be open this spring.

Black92LX
01-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Katie got me an associate membership for Hannukah/Christmas. :D

I get to go down there later this month for some sort of tour/orientation. The track will be open this spring.

Damn I thought I was rolling getting an airp compressor, impact wrench, air ratchet, and ceiling mounted hose reel.

Black Horse
01-05-2009, 10:51 AM
NASA released their tentative schedule of 2009 - Bluegrass is slated for June 5-7th.

I better get busy getting the car ready now! I'm sure there will be a lot of HPDE track time too....sign up!

Gene
01-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Damn I thought I was rolling getting an airp compressor, impact wrench, air ratchet, and ceiling mounted hose reel.

The catch was that we have to make a concerted effort for us to breed this year. :eek:

Right now I only have a bike that's set up for track use...it's a good motivated to FINALLY finish the Alfa Romeo.

Black Horse
01-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Don't think of it as breeding, think of it as establishing your own pit crew ;)

Black92LX
01-06-2009, 10:33 AM
The catch was that we have to make a concerted effort for us to breed this year. :eek:

Right now I only have a bike that's set up for track use...it's a good motivated to FINALLY finish the Alfa Romeo.

have to say that's an interesting trade off.

DocG2828
01-17-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm about 20 miles away from it and didn't even know about it! I only realized it when I started looking at the SCCA site a couple days ago. SCCA Cincy is doing a PDX there in mid May as well.

I was looking at those memberships! That's an awesome gift!!!