01-14-2009, 11:28 PM
may i ask what courts for

Ryan218
01-14-2009, 11:30 PM
a bull shit wreckless opps ticket.

92coupe
01-14-2009, 11:32 PM

You get another one? Or is this the one you got awhile back?

Ryan218
01-14-2009, 11:34 PM
You get another one? Or is this the one you got awhile back?

the same one. the date kept getting pushed and pushed back. and now its here. :(

92coupe
01-14-2009, 11:44 PM
the same one. the date kept getting pushed and pushed back. and now its here. :(

Ah..... Theres never anything good about Reckless opp. You will be fine, walk away with a small fine and suspended liscence at the very most. Maybe since your young you coud get a little community service.

I had to pay court cost $25.00 and a fine of $150.00 and they suspended my liscence for 90 days. That was in 86 i am sure things have changed since then. I was 17 my parents werent to happy with me.

k062693w
01-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Good Luck Ryan !!!! I hope everything works out for you

fst 5pto
01-15-2009, 12:58 AM
I haven't really read the post about the ticket, but was there a reason for not hiring a lawyer?

PaulFiveOh
01-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Dont need a lawyer.

Plead it down to FTMC.

MrsAPE
01-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Good luck today!!!! Let us know what happens.

Holly
01-15-2009, 11:24 AM

I got me one of those back in 2003, 3 months after I bought my coupe, doing a burn out in New Richmond. :lol:
4 points on your license.
Luckily I got out of it, with the help of an attorney. ;)

BigBadStang
01-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Ah..... Theres never anything good about Reckless opp. You will be fine, walk away with a small fine and suspended liscence at the very most. Maybe since your young you coud get a little community service.

I had to pay court cost $25.00 and a fine of $150.00 and they suspended my liscence for 90 days. That was in 86 i am sure things have changed since then. I was 17 my parents werent to happy with me.

Good luck Ryan!

I think he is mostly worried about the SKY HIGH insurance rates that are sure to follow once this hits his MVR.

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 12:29 PM
I haven't really read the post about the ticket, but was there a reason for not hiring a lawyer?

i cant afford it. my dads been a complety dick for the past 5 months and im reaching my boiling point with him. this just made things worse. basicaly. if the ticket dont get dropped/pled down. bye bye to my mustang :mad:

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Dont need a lawyer.

Plead it down to FTMC.

whats FTMC?

1badasp
01-15-2009, 12:39 PM
i cant afford it. my dads been a complety dick for the past 5 months and im reaching my boiling point with him. this just made things worse. basicaly. if the ticket dont get dropped/pled down. bye bye to my mustang :mad:

Im sure that him being a DICK couldnt have anything to to with your actions :rolleyes:. Maybe, just maybe, if you were doing what you were supposed to be doing in the first place and NOT gotten a Reckless Operation ticket he wouldnt be like that.

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Im sure that him being a DICK couldnt have anything to to with your actions :rolleyes:. Maybe, just maybe, if you were doing what you were supposed to be doing in the first place and NOT gotten a Reckless Operation ticket he wouldnt be like that.

do you even know the story behide the bull shit ticket? if not then shut the fuck up.

1badasp
01-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Im not going to shut the f*** up, and I'll say what the hell I want to. I dont give a rats ass about why, Im SURE that it isnt your fault. Thats the problem with people today, it always someone elses fault. We all know that your 17 or at most 18 and teens do stupid stuff. Im sure Your NO different

tdm309
01-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Im not going to shut the f*** up, and I'll say what the hell I want to. I dont give a rats ass about why, Im SURE that it isnt your fault. Thats the problem with people today, it always someone elses fault. We all know that your 17 or at most 18 and teens do stupid stuff. Im sure Your NO different

WOW! thats all I can say about what he said.

As for your court good luck man I hope it comes out ok for you. Everybody makes mistakes.

1badasp
01-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Yea, I do know

wreck less opps. i got this because i was going through a parking lot at 20mph in first gear in the 01 GT. which is insanely loud. he comes at me saying i was burning out and going at least 50+ first gear don't even wind out to 50 in the car with the gears it has. its lucky to say 30ish. so it was like 4k then shift and straight into 4th. this was in a school parking lot. and literally. i wasn't doing a thing wrong to get reckless operations. if i should get any ticket the only one i could think of would be noise pollution if you wanted to get technically? i gently accelerated and just wond 1st out. not on it or anything. just to hear it really. he thinks because it was loud that i was "haulin ass" as he put it and said it was the stupidest thing he has ever seen. im pissed because i know what i did and it in no way was reckless. nor stupid. it was simply. i did not shift. also being he wrote the year of the car wrong on the ticket im wondering if it voids the ticket. as well as it being in a parking lot. not sure since it was a school parking lot.

also me and this cop have a history. not like ive ben in trouble with him before just its always something stupid that me and him get involved in. weather it be me being a whitness to something, or like last time. ( he is our school officer ) everytime i drive a new car to school i change every week lol we have to update our parking pass and he always gets pissey with me when i come in to change it.

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 03:53 PM
yeah, wel guess what. told you i wasent at fucking fault. cop came and and said he was to harsh and wreckless opps was to much and just put it to a squealing tires and hold open for 90 days.

im not like "most teenagers" if you dont know me. dont judge me got it?

k062693w
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Not saying he did or didn't do it, But Ryan is a Good Kid, and if he said he didn't do it he didn't do it... But that's just me..
Congrats Ryan... It will work out... And as for your dad, That's just Dad's.. You'll see it someday..

tdm309
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
yeah, wel guess what. told you i wasent at fucking fault. cop came and and said he was to harsh and wreckless opps was to much and just put it to a squealing tires and hold open for 90 days.

im not like "most teenagers" if you dont know me. dont judge me got it?

Congrats on not getting in trouble with the police. And I agree if you dont know me dont judge me. In my opinion that other guy was a little of base in his comments. But thats just my opinion and thats all.

PaulFiveOh
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Failure to Maintain Control

2pts vs. 4

1badasp
01-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Im glad everything worked out for you. You talk like a tough guy. I dont have to get anything. You come on here cussing and calling you father a DICK. You sound like every other teen. I have an opinion and I stated it. Again I will say what I please. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. Just some make louder noises. Again, Im glad that everything worked out for you

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Im glad everything worked out for you. You talk like a tough guy. I dont have to get anything. You come on here cussing and calling you father a DICK. You sound like every other teen. I have an opinion and I stated it. Again I will say what I please. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. Just some make louder noises. Again, Im glad that everything worked out for you

have you meet my dad and seen the side that i have to live with? no. you havent. im to the point where if i can afford to move out at 18 i will. just to have no contact with him what so ever. i cant stand how pissed of in general he has been at everything in general. nothing i ever do is good enough for him and im sick of it.

Steves LX
01-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Happy to hear everything worked out for you Ryan. As far as your dad goes and you guys not getting along too well. We get like that at times. And as someone else posted above, one day when you have children you will be the same way if you care about them. The best thing you can do now regardless if you're right or wrong is just agree with pops and keep the peace.

1badasp
01-15-2009, 04:30 PM
have you meet my dad and seen the side that i have to live with? no. you havent. im to the point where if i can afford to move out at 18 i will. just to have no contact with him what so ever. i cant stand how pissed of in general he has been at everything in general. nothing i ever do is good enough for him and im sick of it.

Hopefully, when you get out on your own, it will get better. We'll leave it at that. You know, Ive been there and an understand

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Not saying he did or didn't do it, But Ryan is a Good Kid, and if he said he didn't do it he didn't do it... But that's just me..
Congrats Ryan... It will work out... And as for your dad, That's just Dad's.. You'll see it someday..

thanks man. and yeah i know. i dont know what his deal is these past months though :confused:

Congrats on not getting in trouble with the police. And I agree if you dont know me dont judge me. In my opinion that other guy was a little of base in his comments. But thats just my opinion and thats all.

thanks. and yeah. i think so too.

DeckerEnt
01-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey Ryan, don't sweat it too bad. My dad was pretty pissed at me when I got my first ticket. He yelled pretty loud. Now I am 38, my daughter turned 13 today and I am sure I will yell at her a few times and she will probably "hate" me for it. But in time, it all smooths out and works out. Trust me.
Keith

facemelter71
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Just give your dad some time.He will come around.

BigBadStang
01-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey Ryan, glad the cop manned up and admitted he was too harsh for whatever reason.
I'm glad to see you didn't get hammered with a wreckless op.
Maybe your dad is going through Man-o-pause...lol...or better known as a mid life crisis? My old man was a dick for a few years too, but now, I dread the day the lord takes him from me. Try not to be too rough on him, he may be holding back something in that he is trying to shield the family from...you never know whats going through a mans mind.

8banger
01-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Congrats Ryan..Glad everything worked out in court..Dont be to hard on your Dad.....he is just being a Dad..I find myself almost every day repeating something my dad screamed at me about to my kids..and ya know what? I realize why he said the things he did....when your a father you will def understand the concerns and worries of a dad...again glad everything turned out......Improper take off..I got a coup of those...:bigthumb

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey Ryan, glad the cop manned up and admitted he was too harsh for whatever reason.
I'm glad to see you didn't get hammered with a wreckless op.
Maybe your dad is going through Man-o-pause...lol...or better known as a mid life crisis? My old man was a dick for a few years too, but now, I dread the day the lord takes him from me. Try not to be too rough on him, he may be holding back something in that he is trying to shield the family from...you never know whats going through a mans mind.

his mid life crisis is when i found him the 5.0. that cheared him up. just in plain general. winter months suck. cuz he cant drive his car so he is stuck here all the time. lol same with me :mad: i started my stang today and he didnt notice i changed the exhasut :bigthumb that or he just didnt feel like saying anything about it. :confused:

R825OH
01-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Glad it is gonna be ok Ryan. Spring is gonna be here at some point!!!!

Ryan218
01-15-2009, 09:30 PM

not soon enough. who knows what else ive done to the 5.0 by then :D

MrsAPE
01-17-2009, 10:02 AM

Glad the ticket thing worked out. We all get a bit bitchy during these months of the year. Spring..spring fixes so many things. Sounds to me like your dad has some other things on his mind. He's your dad..as Keith said..in the end it all works out as it's suppose to. Just repeat after me...SPRING SOON! :bigthumb