PDA

View Full Version : That Middletown PERVERT gets (6) Years in PRISON!

Katmandu
01-28-2009, 04:12 PM
That Pervert who tried to snag that little girl in Middletown is getting (6) years in Prison!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/28/mj012809stanaford.html

Judge delivers maximum for man who tried to snatch girl off bike
Huber Heights man also faces indecency charges in Dayton, according to prosecutors.
By Lauren Pack

Staff Writer

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Extras
Photos
Randy L. StanafordClick to enlargeHAMILTON — A Huber Heights man received a maximum prison sentence for trying to snatch a 9-year-old Middletown girl off her bicycle.

Randy Stanaford, 32, will go to prison for six years on a single count of attempted kidnapping with sexual motivation, a third-degree felony; and felony pubic indecency, a fourth-degree felony.

He was sentenced Tuesday, Jan. 27, by Butler County Common Pleas Judge Charles Pater. He pleaded guilty last month in exchange for prosecutors not pursuing three other charges, including abduction.

According to Middletown police, Stanaford on June 6 attempted to snatch a 9-year-old girl off her bicycle while she was riding near Berachah Baptist Church on Central Avenue.

The girl's mother told Pater that her daughter "has nightmares of his man. She is afraid he will come back and finish what he started."

She added Stanaford is a threat throughout the region, because he drove to Middletown to commit his crime.

Pater said he agreed.

"There has been an escalation," the judge said, noting Stanaford also faces public indecency charges that happened within days of the Middletown incident. On June 3, he allegedly exposed himself to two girls, ages 8 and 9, in Dayton, according to Montgomery County court records.

Butler County prosecutors said Stanaford also had a previous public indecency conviction out of Vandalia.

Pater said in the pre-sentence investigation, Stanaford portrayed his crimes as only voyeuristic that did not harm anyone else.

"If you think you have no real effect on these young girls you are kidding yourself and everyone else," Pater said.

Stanaford, who has been in the Butler County jail since his arrest after he was found hiding in a relative's Franklin Twp. home, received credit for 232 days served. He was classified a Tier III sex/child victim offender, which will require him to register

Maximus
01-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Only 6 years?:mad: The prosecutors and Judge must not be Dads. At least he didnt get off due to some technicallity.:rolleyes:

Johnson1134
01-28-2009, 04:37 PM
really. 6 yrs seems like a small sentence!

ibstrokin
01-28-2009, 04:54 PM
6 years is long enough for him to get what he was trying to give. At least he got caught, it's scary to know there are people out there that can do shit like that.

Katmandu
01-28-2009, 08:28 PM
6 years is long enough for him to get what he was trying to give. No doubt. Let Bubba get him in the shower now! :lol:

Ryan218
01-29-2009, 12:14 AM
that kind of stuff is so fucked up. i think they should all rot in jail for life for shit like that.

DeckerEnt
01-29-2009, 01:18 AM
A registered sex offender moved in right across the street from me last summer. The rule is 1000 yards from a school. he was 1300. His victim was a 10 year old girl. I had an 11 year old girl at the time. My kids didn't play in the front yard till he moved. Every time I saw this sob, I stared him down till he left. I was pissed that he was allowed to move in on my street. I have 3 kids, next door is 3 kids, other side is 2 kids.
He moved within 3 months. Thank God.
Keith

Mista Bone
01-29-2009, 06:04 AM
I would comment, but my ex bro-in-law is labeled for taking a plea.

T1 label, but no one will hire him.

IF you are T3 and get released,,,,,,,,,,,,SWING and be done!

Blackpony
01-29-2009, 09:10 AM
6 years is not long enough. He'll get out in less time on good behavior and do something stupid again

Maximus
01-29-2009, 10:03 AM
A registered sex offender moved in right across the street from me last summer. The rule is 1000 yards from a school. he was 1300. His victim was a 10 year old girl. I had an 11 year old girl at the time. My kids didn't play in the front yard till he moved. Every time I saw this sob, I stared him down till he left. I was pissed that he was allowed to move in on my street. I have 3 kids, next door is 3 kids, other side is 2 kids.
He moved within 3 months. Thank God.
Keith

Nothing like cleaning ALL your guns in the front yard to deter any ideas the guy might have.:bigthumb

Katmandu
01-29-2009, 10:57 PM
I would comment, but my ex bro-in-law is labeled for taking a plea.

T1 label, but no one will hire him.

IF you are T3 and get released,,,,,,,,,,,,SWING and be done!What's the difference ?

A Perv is a Perv is a Perv. Right ? :rolleyes:

DeckerEnt
01-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Nothing like cleaning ALL your guns in the front yard to deter any ideas the guy might have.:bigthumb

Thought about that. Parked right behind him on the street once. Hope he saw the NRA stickers all over my truck.
Keith