PDA

View Full Version : How do I get photoshop?

USMCPONY
01-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I know its a dumb question. Can anyone help?

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Pay $485.
Pay $85(ish) at UC Bookstore if you are a student.
Come pick up a copy from me in exchange for a case.

3 easiest options.

If you are technically inclined you can download a torrent of it.....usually filled up with viruses etc.

USMCPONY
01-29-2009, 01:04 AM
you have a copy in exchange for a case? Where are you located?

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Yes & Milford/Loveland

It is CS3 which contains all of Adobe's premier line of media creation software.

USMCPONY
01-29-2009, 01:28 AM
What is the best you can get?

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 01:35 AM
CS3 is the highest end.

Foxxx5oh
01-29-2009, 07:17 AM
does CS3 still have Imageready?

Black Horse
01-29-2009, 07:58 AM
CS4 has been released.

Even just the CS version came with ImageReady. You might be able to find someone that has upgraded that can give you their lower level software. Be careful of CS3 with Vista - higher end users are still having issues with lock-ups, etc. CS4 is supposed to take care of that along with newer versions of Vista and now MS7.

There is freeware available on-line that does a lot of what PS does - specifically what are you trying to do.

Paul408Notch
01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Pay $485.

3 easiest options.

If you are technically inclined you can download a torrent of it.....usually filled up with viruses etc.

Way to use the site to sell pirated software. :bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 11:49 AM
I neglected to realize that CS4 is out. So CS4 is highest end.

Way to use the site to sell pirated software. :bigthumb

Yea because beer is money. :dummy: And more to the point, you are right, I should not help out fellow bangerz. I should turn my nose at them for not knowing how to obtain CS3/4 and should have just ignored him...../takefootoutmouth

Maximus
01-29-2009, 11:51 AM
:popcorn:

mustangboy
01-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Yea because beer is money. :dummy: And more to the point, you are right, I should not help out fellow bangerz. I should turn my nose at them for not knowing how to obtain CS3/4 and should have just ignored him...../takefootoutmouth

Maybe you should have just contacted him thru a pm rather than publicly.

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Maybe I didn't realize the software gestapo were on the board....

beefcake
01-29-2009, 12:40 PM

Paul408Notch
01-29-2009, 01:32 PM

I forgot beer doesn't cost money.

Help people out all you want, but advertising you're going to trade copies of very expensive software for beer on a public forum is ignorant.

Maximus
01-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I forgot beer doesn't cost money.

NO SHIT!!! Where?!?!:lol:

05yellowgt
01-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Pay $485.

3 easiest options.

Please do not use this site to promote the trade of pirated software.

Thanks

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 05:11 PM
But its ok to use the site to promote software that circumvents DVD copyright protection.

I forgot what I am doing is MORE illegal than copying DVD filled with movies instead of software. Must be the way those pits and valleys are arranged on the DVD that makes what I am doing not ok but what other people are doing ok.

Double Standards FTW.

05yellowgt
01-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Paul, you are offering to provide a pirate copy of software. That is different than saying software "x" lets you copy a dvd.

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 05:18 PM
trade copies of very expensive software for beer on a public forum is ignorant.

It's funny as hell actully lol.
But to the point - Street Racing, Speeding, Running from the police and involving in questionable weapons deals (even via PM) are also ignorant but still some thing that happens on this forum. I think my infraction is a tad bit less serious than other, you know...tangible offenses such as dipping from the cops and speeding which actually put people at risk.

Your attempt to single out my actions as more devious and sinister than others is laughable.

tcorns
01-29-2009, 05:37 PM
so by not putting people at risk, you find your actions to be ok? personaly i find that to be ignorant.
i have met only one person on this board, and found keith to be wonderful conversation and a hard worker when he was at my house. i understand that my only common thread with most everyone is that i have a mustand and am proud of it. i have not been here long and not offered mutch. but i would like to think that i offer something to this forum other then the dribble that you seem to post on a regular basis.
i apologize to the other members here and wish all a good day.

trev

k062693w
01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Come On Guys !!! It's not like he got on here and started a thread wanting to sell pirated software... He was responding to a thread started by someone else, And was trying to help a fellow Stangbanger out.. I'm not defending Paul, But there is not one person on here that (if they had it) wouldn't help a friend out with some software... Just my $.02..

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 05:59 PM
the dribble that you seem to post on a regular basis.

Just because you come from a rural upbringing and dont understand complex ideas and thoughts doesn't give you a place to stand when trying to tell me my posts are irrelevant. Your posts are as useful as the crusty shit that forms between the corners of your mouth when you sweat and get really hot.

:lol::popcorn:

chadomac
01-29-2009, 06:04 PM

05yellowgt
01-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Come On Guys !!! It's not like he got on here and started a thread wanting to sell pirated software... He was responding to a thread started by someone else, And was trying to help a fellow Stangbanger out.. I'm not defending Paul, But there is not one person on here that (if they had it) wouldn't help a friend out with some software... Just my $.02..
The problem is that there are tangible and real legal repercussions. Speaking from a totally hypothetical point of view here. If in some way it was found out that Paul gave a copy of Photoshop away and then found out the board was used as the conduit in which the transaction was agreed upon, then SBZ could be held liable. Sure we help eachother out, we just can't use the forum for some of those things if that makes sense.

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 06:25 PM
That makes perfect sense. Thanks for explaining it a calm, intelligent, and articulate manner.

I'll keep it to PMs next time.

Paul408Notch
01-29-2009, 06:25 PM
It's funny as hell actully lol.
But to the point - Street Racing, Speeding, Running from the police and involving in questionable weapons deals (even via PM) are also ignorant but still some thing that happens on this forum. I think my infraction is a tad bit less serious than other, you know...tangible offenses such as dipping from the cops and speeding which actually put people at risk.

Your attempt to single out my actions as more devious and sinister than others is laughable.

Your attempts to turn this around are laughable. I can't believe you're still on this board when you've pissed off EVERY moderator and Admin on here.

You offered copies of pirated software in exchange for payment on a public web forum. That's the issue.

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 06:30 PM
I can't believe you're still on this board when you've pissed off EVERY moderator and Admin on here.

You should do something about it.

You offered copies of pirated software in exchange for payment on a public web forum. That's the issue.

I offered the software for free. I charged a case for the time I had to spend dealing with it.

Maximus
01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
IBTB!!:lol::lol:

PaulFiveOh
01-29-2009, 06:42 PM
IBTB!!:lol::lol:

Me too! Oh, wait....

Maximus
01-29-2009, 06:44 PM
You can always tell its Winter. People dont have anything better to do than argue on the Board.:dummy::lol:

Paul408Notch
01-29-2009, 06:47 PM
You should do something about it.

Fair enough

Maximus
01-29-2009, 07:00 PM
I can here the Crying and Whinning already!!:lol::lol:

tcorns
01-29-2009, 07:01 PM
yes you got me i live a rural life... and i would not trade it for anything. and yes your right i have no clue on anything, with no ability to understand complex ideas. and yes i do get sweaty when it's hot outside. but overall i enjoy my life... therefore i refuse to continue this conversation in this thread. sorry guys, i don't mean to disappoint but i will not play this game.

trev

k062693w
01-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Did you guys ban Paul again ?????? LOL

k062693w
01-29-2009, 08:08 PM
No Point, Just a simple question.. :rolleyes:
I'll try and type slower next time..:lol:

OrangeStang04
01-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Ya know the other night I wanted to test out the 'Angry Pirate'... Ya know she didn't mind me shooting on her face, but she really didn't like it when I stomped on her foot.. Imagine that

Foxxx5oh
01-29-2009, 09:43 PM
uhhh.....do WHAT?!

OrangeStang04
01-29-2009, 09:47 PM
uhhh.....do WHAT?!

Hell ya think that is strange... should have seen what this stripper was trying to show me the other night

Foxxx5oh
01-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Hell ya think that is strange... should have seen what this stripper was trying to show me the other night

lol...all i gotta say is thanks for the quote! lol

OrangeStang04
01-29-2009, 09:58 PM
lol...all i gotta say is thanks for the quote! lol

Not a problem... I do what I can.. i only post on a semi-annual basis... glad I can add to the conversation