PDA

View Full Version : 15th Annual MM&FF Spring Break Shootout

nmrajeff
02-03-2009, 10:32 AM
15th Annual Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Spring Break Shootout
Presented by Pro50.Com
NMRA Bradenton, Florida, Event, March 5-8, 2009

The NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals, the #1 all-Ford motorsport show in the U.S., is pleased to announce that the Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Spring Break Shootout will join forces with the NMRA in 2009 and beyond. The Spring Break Shootout class will be presented by Pro50.Com and it will take place at the Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Ford Nationals at Bradenton Motorsports Park in Bradenton, FL, March 5-8, 2009.

This awesome event, which Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords started back in 1995, features some of the fastest street-style Mustangs in the land competing for the honor of Spring Break Shootout champion. 2009 will feature new, easy to adapt rules and larger purses for Spring Break Shootout competitors.
New Rules for ‘09:

The Spring Break Shootout will be a heads-up Quick 16 format race that will take place on Sunday, March 8th, 2009. The Spring Break Shootout race will be open to the quickest 16 cars that run in NMRA’s Tremec Transmissions True Street class on Saturday, March 7th.

To be eligible for the Spring Break Shootout class, competitors must meet True Street rules, compete in the True Street class on Saturday, and make all three True Street passes. The sixteen (16) competitors who have the fastest 3-pass averages will be placed on a sportsman ladder and will race heads-up on a 4/10 pro tree.
Spring Break Shootout Purses
Winner: $800, Pro 5.0 Shifter of Choice, Ford Racing Boss Block, 6' Trophy
Runner-Up: $400, Pro 5.0 Shifter of Choice, Plaque
Semis: $200
Quarters: $100
Eighths: $50

OrangeStang04
02-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Sweet... I will be down there shooting pictures (testing out the new Camera equipment...). Two friends of mine will be racing in True-street for the fist time. On has a 600 hp Daily Driven 03 Cobra.. her first time racing it. The other I think is running her 500 hp 05 GT... should be a blast