PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

BigBadStang
02-03-2009, 03:44 PM
It's out on DVD...I got it from Netflix...I seldom get to go to the movies and see the new releases, so my reviews are old!:lol:
This was a decent movie I thought, even though they do some crazy shit that is way unbelievable...like flipping their wrists when they shoot to make the bullet "curve". :lol: It's basically about an elite group of assassins that knock off people determined by a secret code. It has Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie in it.

btw...has anyone else ever noticed that most Angelina Jolie movies, her characters have very little dialogue? She only has a few lines, and the rest is jumping around shooting and fighting. :lol:
Maybe she is too stupid to memorize the lines. :D

DeckerEnt
02-03-2009, 03:58 PM
You mean Angelina Jolie speaks?? LOL
Keith

mach_u
02-04-2009, 09:45 AM
I thought it was so so. Angelina looked like Skeletor though. I'm surprised those weak arms could even hold a gun up! :lol:

306Power
02-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Im usually not to concerned about Angelina talking Im usually more focused on her lol. She has that whole bad sexy thing going on. It was a decent movie though ending was pretty good.

BigBadStang
02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I thought it was so so. Angelina looked like Skeletor though. I'm surprised those weak arms could even hold a gun up! :lol:
:lol: when doesn't she look like Skeletor?:lol:
I don't get her...I don't see the attraction...I think she looks awful in most all of her pictures. :confused:

mach_u
02-04-2009, 05:56 PM
:lol: when doesn't she look like Skeletor?:lol:
I don't get her...I don't see the attraction...I think she looks awful in most all of her pictures. :confused:
I think it's the lips. :D I thought she looked pretty good in the Tomb Raider movies? :dunno:

Mavowar
02-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Angelina does nothing for me....

Jessica Alba on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

INSANEBA
02-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Angelina does nothing for me....

Jessica Alba on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tell me about it, I have watched every episode of Dark Angel atleast twice. That girl in black leather, YUMMMMY!!!:eek:

beefcake
02-05-2009, 03:17 PM
yep, it was a great show

boostanggt
02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeah I agree with the unrealistic part but I thought it was a badass movie overall.