PDA

View Full Version : Most Overrated...Most Underrated?

BigBadStang
02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Well...it's snowing like hell out (again) and I'm bored, so post up who you think is the most overrated/underrated actress, or actor.

Overrated...Will Smith
Underrated...Alyson Hannigan

306Power
02-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I personally think Will is pretty good, but to each there own.

Overrated-Keannu(Sp?) Reeves

Underrated- Donnie Wahlberg (Brother of Mark)

beefcake
02-04-2009, 12:03 AM

i agree will smith imo is one of the most talented performers out there, he's a great actor, good singer, funny as hell, i've always loved him since the fresh prince days and he has continued to grow year after year, far from overated, probably one of the most talented out there

as far as donnie, hmmm, funny thing is 20 years ago, no one hardly knew "marky mark" lol, but his brother was very well known

donnie really has only done small stuff as an actor and he got pretty pudgy for a minute, he's definately slimmed down since new kids decided to make a comeback

02mingryGT
02-04-2009, 07:21 AM

I agree with the Will Smith and Keannu Reeves comments. Keannu is like a robot. William H. Macy is my vote for underrated.

Drivermod
02-04-2009, 08:28 AM
I agree that Keannu sucks. I can't watch anything he's in. I also think Kevin Costner is overrated.:dummy:

95redstang
02-05-2009, 10:21 PM
I agree that Keannu sucks. I can't watch anything he's in. I also think Kevin Costner is overrated.:dummy:

I agree with both. Also Beyonce or whatever her name is now and Gweneth Paltrow are both overated. I can't stand Beyonce..

331TwistedWedge
02-06-2009, 12:47 AM
I agree with both. Also Beyonce or whatever her name is now and Gweneth Paltrow are both overated. I can't stand Beyonce..

let me upgrade ya, grade ya :lol:

i would like to pull beyonce's panties off and sniff them ...

BigBadStang
02-06-2009, 10:51 AM
let me upgrade ya, grade ya :lol:

i would like to pull beyonce's panties off and sniff them ...

LMFAO!!!
:rofl:

Rick93coupe
02-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Overrated = Tia Leoni

beefcake
02-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Overrated = Tia Leoni

i'd go opposite on her, i don't see her hyped that much, but there is something very hot about her , and i lover her voice

chad393na
02-06-2009, 09:09 PM
i'd go opposite on her, i don't see her hyped that much, but there is something very hot about her , and i lover her voice

Ditto, she is HOT!!!!