Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
MUSTANG 1, CHARGER ZIP! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : MUSTANG 1, CHARGER ZIP!

Kelly Pelrine
02-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I psoted this on the OSM site but i thought you guys would appreciate this :D

So here I am on my way to a photo shoot this afternoon. The sun is out, but it’s still freezing and there is plenty of snow and ice around. I leave the house, make all the necessary turns and begin to merge on the highway. The cool thing about getting on 275 East is that the merge lane actually turns into a real lane (the slow lane). I proceed to get on the highway with several cars behind me and I notice two tractor trailers ahead. One is in the slow lane, and one in the fast lane, go figure. I could either slow down and get behind the truck on the left forcing him into the middle lane at some point, or I could just ease into the middle lane and slip between the two.

This is what I choose as my plan. Apparently, even though I was still accelerating, I wasn’t going fast enough for the bright red Dodge Charger that had dropped in behind me. This idiot decides it’s cool to ride my ass while I’m in between two huge trucks. I thought about break checking him and hanging him up with the trucks but didn’t feel that was a good idea. Plus, I wanted to get where I was going. By now, I’m doing about 80, but that’s still not good enough for mister leadfoot, so the minute he’s barely able to get around me and not hit the truck he starts to pass me, on the right no less.

By now I’m thinking “what an ass” and I proceed to let him know just how much I think he’s number ONE! Both of our cars have tint, but he must have managed to see my gesture and promptly cuts back in front of me (even there is no one in his lane) and slams on his breaks. There is nothing more annoying than someone who can’t drive and be respectful and then attempts to cause me to hit him as if it would be my fault. So instead of hitting my breaks I now go out around him. We are now dead even and I’m throwing my hands up like WTH is your problem dude? He must have thought his shiny new car could outrun me and starts getting into the gas. I reply in kind with a downshift to fourth (turns out I didn’t even need third hehe) and step on the gas myself.

So here we are, two idiots now racing down the highway. I have another truck coming up quickly in my lane but I’ve already pulled on him a good car length which should have been enough evidence for him to know there is no way he is winning this one. I feel redeemed enough to where I can now slow down and let him go by. Of course, instead of him admitting defeat and stupidity, he slows down and blocks me in. So I turn to him and give him a little smile and kinda shake my finger at him like I was his grandmother saying tisk tisk. Another big grin from me must have been the last straw for him, because he finally gave up and blasted off down the road.

Moral of the story, don’t believe everything you read on a license plate. Second moral of the story, never underestimate the competition! Third moral of the story… TAKE IT TO THE TRACK.

http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/images/jpgs/KSP_7210a.jpg

12seclx
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Good kill Pel-dog!

I'm a little disappointed you didn't rip it up in 3rd gear....
;)

kennebellcobra
02-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I guess I should'nt post the pics of my new red charger.lol

DeckerEnt
02-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Good one Kelly!!! You show em!!
Keith

Kelly Pelrine
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Good kill Pel-dog!

I'm a little disappointed you didn't rip it up in 3rd gear....
;)

Didnt need to :D

Kelly Pelrine
02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I guess I should'nt post the pics of my new red charger.lol

Shannon lol!

I know that wasnt you, that guy was a tard, you wouldnt have done that. Not to me anyways haha.

12seclx
02-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Didnt need to :D

I still say you shoulda pulled his panties down....
Next time, don't be a nancy!.....:lol:....:bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
02-05-2009, 11:24 PM
see ya the next umtr miss pel-dog ...

Kelly Pelrine
02-06-2009, 10:03 AM
see ya the next umtr miss pel-dog ...

Not sure what if any UMTR races i might make this year. Hoping business picks up enough to where i only have time for my series and a few out of state events lol. Next month the portrait side should be getting busy :bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
02-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Not sure what if any UMTR races i might make this year. Hoping business picks up enough to where i only have time for my series and a few out of state events lol. Next month the portrait side should be getting busy :bigthumb

Too bad....I'll just have to borrow your car and race it for ya. :D

Good job sticking the Hemi Homo. :bigthumb

2-8-1
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
I have heard that a quick flash of a firearm is usually all it takes for people to drive correctly.

PonymanfiveO
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
I have heard that a quick flash of a firearm is usually all it takes for people to drive correctly.

or start a shoot out. :rolleyes:

Kelly Pelrine
02-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Too bad....I'll just have to borrow your car and race it for ya. :D

Good job sticking the Hemi Homo. :bigthumb

You're more than welcome to! I was actually thinking of having someone drive my car in NMRA MM just to get some exposure for OSM, UMTR works also :). If you're interested let me know. At least till you get your car done that is. I know once ya get that done you wont wanna bother with my slow pos haha.

Kelly Pelrine
02-07-2009, 10:32 AM

You know i actually thought of that, and it was the one day my gun wasnt with me in the car lol!