PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Taurus SHO

zlou363lx
02-15-2009, 08:37 PM
i'm selling my SHO after having it for the past 4 years:( but i should be getting a more fun DD here soon.

it's a 1993 SHO, 5 speed, yamaha 3.0 v6. the car has 211000 on the body, but doesn't look it. it was repainted in september of 2007 by maaco. no rust that i have found. the engine has 95000 on it, and i have the paper work for when i bought this engine from stricker's and for when it was swapped in when i first got the car due to it have a blown engine. the water pump was just replaced at smyth's auto last month, and the timing belt was changed while they were in there. the front hub bearings were also replaced at smyth's in december. new tires were put on in september. they are goodyear eagle gt and have at least 90% tread. the back tires are around 75% tread still. i have a k&n drop in filter in it, and that is all for mods. it gets 23-26 mpg. i have a spare timing cover, intake plenum(with gaskets), and a couple of other things out there. any other questions just ask.

$2500 OBO

pics will be posted as soon as i get newer pictures of it. my camera was currently out of town with my mother lol. i have pictures from like 05 though if you want those. it looks the same lol

zlou363lx
03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
decided to keep it. please delete