PDA

View Full Version : W.

superslors
02-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Oliver Stone produced this movie about George W. Bush played by Josh Brolin. I thought this movie was awsome Brolin nailed his mannerizm and voice. The movie reminded me of the cartoon pinky & the brain. What are we gonna do today Dick? The same thing we do every day George, try to take over the WORLD!!!!

02mingryGT
02-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I thought josh brolin did a great job portraying him. But it's a bullshit made up make believe movie. Way too much personal shit that they had no chance of getting any kind of confirmation of by the way. Pretty much why it bombed like a brick shit house at the theater. Ranked 106th for the year. Got beat by that queer movie Milk. Pretty much says it all.

CNTLOSE
02-22-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought it was a good movie as well. Rather the stuff is made up or not, it very well may happen like it did in the movie.

02mingryGT
02-23-2009, 01:11 PM
I thought it was a good movie as well. Rather the stuff is made up or not, it very well may happen like it did in the movie.

Yes it's believable if you get your history from Hollywood.

07thorobrd
03-13-2009, 05:43 PM
i agree with that statement.
Yes it's believable if you get your history from Hollywood.

i did find the baseball metaphor that ran throughout the movie rather interesting though. especially the scene at the end where he lost the ball in the lights.

k062693w
03-13-2009, 05:46 PM
I watched it the other night, And I felt it was a good movie.!!!!!
I really loved the choking on the pretzel !!! LMAO