Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
neighbor [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : neighbor

beentryin
02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
i got a neighbor.that last summer i intervened when he was ruffing up his wife.and ever since he has been a d*ck.like calls my landlord and make false complaints. calls the cops and says im having wild party.because a few buddys come over to hang out in my garage while i work on my ranger.and no sooner than i get my motor in my truck and start it cops show up. they heard my truck and said i was doing nothing wrong.there has to have been 40 times the cops and landlord has came to my house for bogus stuff.then to top it all my landlord calls me today and say my neigbors car was egged and he says i did it. im a 33 year old man i dont play these games i wouldnt waste a egg on this asshat.do you guy think i might be able to file harrasment charges on him?

Maximus
02-16-2009, 05:58 PM
"Blanket Party":D

Blackpony
02-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Maybe we should come over and rev our cars alittle

Mavowar
02-16-2009, 06:33 PM
A black mask and a baseball does wonders fro problems such as these....

You can not confront him otherwise. He will just exaggerate what happens....

I knocked a neighbor out for insulting my wife's heritage:eek::flipoff:

He moved 3 weeks later

stroked4eyes
02-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Kick his ass Seabass

fst 5pto
02-16-2009, 07:31 PM
In what part of Hamilton do you live?

beentryin
02-16-2009, 08:26 PM
In what part of Hamilton do you live?

across from the new freshman building on west elkton.corner of west elkton and nelson

beentryin
02-16-2009, 08:31 PM
i just dont understand the guy is 5 foot tall no lie.100 pounds and he thinks he runs this block. i tired of the fines and bullcrap. 10 years ago i would of just wupped his a** and not thought twice about it.i know he'll just call the cops. and im married and trying to live a uneventful life.i was wondering if i can file harrasment charges on him?

Blackballed
02-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Put a flaming bag of POO on his front porch.

Blackballed
02-16-2009, 09:40 PM
If he has a gravel driveway a nice BIG box of roofing nails will fix his ass....

Rick93coupe
02-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Sometimes the idea of getting your ass beat is the only motivation to keep you acting right.

NUTTSGT
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
File charges with the PD. Have a talk with them and let them know everything that has gone on, including the ficticious and malicious false calls. I'd try to let the cops handle it first.

Sometimes, if you get into a pissing match with a skunk, you come out smelling like a skunk.

dirtyone55
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
if you beat his ass good enough, he wont remember a damned thing about who did it, but maybe he will stop runnin his little cock-suckers. I would try that first.

Black Horse
02-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Next time the police show up at your place, you might as well ask them what they think you should do to make this problem stop. They have a record of all of it and are probably as tired as you are. Give them an opening they might handle it for you ;)

Mista Bone
02-16-2009, 10:27 PM
I've got a buddy that lives up on Webster, he has a Grand National and likes to tattoo streets :)

Timido
02-16-2009, 10:36 PM
I would go down to the PD and file harasment charges and false claims. Try to get a restraining order. Make sure you have somthing on paper in case it becomes a real problem.

DeckerEnt
02-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Go the official route first. The cops have records of every time he called and you can probably prove that you weren't doing anything wrong every time. Is this guy a renter or does he own his home? PM me. I got an idea. Hee hee.
Keith

beentryin
02-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Go the official route first. The cops have records of every time he called and you can probably prove that you weren't doing anything wrong every time. Is this guy a renter or does he own his home? PM me. I got an idea. Hee hee.
Keith
i havent done nothing the cops came while my truck was running fresh motor. and said i was doing nothing wrong.and actualy complminted on my truck.i just started first time.and was timing it and adjusting the carb.

Mista Bone
02-17-2009, 01:42 AM
tannerite?

BigBadStang
02-17-2009, 08:38 AM
i just dont understand the guy is 5 foot tall no lie.100 pounds and he thinks he runs this block. i tired of the fines and bullcrap. 10 years ago i would of just wupped his a** and not thought twice about it.i know he'll just call the cops. and im married and trying to live a uneventful life.i was wondering if i can file harrasment charges on him?

What kind of fines?
If you aren't doing anything wrong, why would you be getting fined? :confused:
I'm not calling you out man, I'm just confused...but then again, I live in a perpetual state of confusion! :lol:

Stangman
02-17-2009, 12:22 PM
tannerite?

Damnit you beat me to it!!:bigthumb

beentryin
02-17-2009, 03:14 PM
What kind of fines?
If you aren't doing anything wrong, why would you be getting fined? :confused:
I'm not calling you out man, I'm just confused...but then again, I live in a perpetual state of confusion! :lol:

my past for assault

BigBadStang
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
my past for assault

Ok...I gotcha now. I thought you meant fines from the neighbor calling the law.

PONYGRL
02-20-2009, 03:41 PM
That totally blows but Idk what you can do about it really...

I know this is a totally different situation but I live in a condo and have been there 1.5 years now. There is this psycho old lady downstairs and she is a complete b*. She complains about everything and all she does is call the homeowners association on us and call the cops. A couple wks ago I brought my mom's dog shelby over for like 2 hours and she called the POLICE because we had a dog upstairs and you could hear her!!! Well no shit, it's a condo.... She doesn't even have the common courtesy to knock on the door.

When my fiance had his old v6 mustang, she call the police to have it towed because it looked unfamiliar in front of our building. She complains about everything. Somehow, she has not complained about my car yet.... I dont know how. When my car is in the garage and I leave at 7am in the morning, my new exhaust rattles the whole building. But it's her fault for getting a unit next to the attached garages.

If you need some people to come over and rev their engines at 3 in the morning, I got your back. Idk what to do either... I have started a log and I document everything she says to me and everytime she calls the cops/HOA. I am not going to move or be miserable because of her... And the sad thing is, we are not even loud. She is just a miserable old lady and the neighbors say the same thing, mostly. All she does is complain about everything. The best was when she complained and said we "slam the tiolet seat" when at the time, we were out of town and the only toilet seat there was had one of those stupid cushy covers on it......so obviously it couldnt be slammed if you tried!!

She pisses me off beyond belief because all I do is go to work and go to school.... my life doesn't consist of many things that are fun and we don't even have people over. We are extremely conscious about the noise we make, and we go out of our way to not make a peep and she still complains about everything under the sun, and claims I am inconsiderate and irresponsible. Maybe I should google senior citizens homes and enter her mailing address!! Okay, now I am getting lots of ideas.

People need to back off and get a life... if you think of anything nifty, please let me know. She drives me completely crazy and has been like this since day one, but I know it is a lot different when you share a building with someone vs. live in a house......but SERIOUSLY!!

Maybe she can go be roommates w/the scrawny guy next door to you and we can be neighbors. HA! Only in a perfect world.

phatford
02-20-2009, 06:56 PM
i have a duplex for rent south of middletown...lol

Mista Bone
02-21-2009, 12:01 AM
PONYGRL, easy answer.....

LOUD SEX.

I had the same problem, lady below me complained about me walking around at 3am in the morning. Hello, I was getting home from work! The neighbors on both sides of her also complained. So we set a time (11 pm) and all three apartments got loud and rowdy with sex. She was too embarrassed to go to the apartment manager :)

Maximus
02-21-2009, 12:22 AM
PONYGRL, easy answer.....

LOUD SEX.

I had the same problem, lady below me complained about me walking around at 3am in the morning. Hello, I was getting home from work! The neighbors on both sides of her also complained. So we set a time (11 pm) and all three apartments got loud and rowdy with sex. She was too embarrassed to go to the apartment manager :)

So how do you get loud and rowdy with yourself??:eek::lol::lol::lol:

Mista Bone
02-21-2009, 01:26 AM
I was married at the time!!!!!!!!

Which was a LONG time ago!

sean
02-21-2009, 02:45 AM
you cant do anything to him or his property... yet. If anything happens now you will be the first they come after. Talk to the police and do what you can legally. One day he wont be your nighbor and you can deal with him then. I had someone fire my wife for bullshit while she was pregnant. Almost due!!! The manager made things up and fired her. I waited almost 3 years to take my revenge and boy did I. I went against my own rules and took it out on her car. I am sure that person had no idea who did it or why, that car never hit the road again. It was a paid off car too and the person only kept liability ins on it... If karma dont get ya someone else will

2-8-1
02-23-2009, 07:34 AM
i got a neighbor.that last summer i intervened when he was ruffing up his wife.and ever since he has been a d*ck.like calls my landlord and make false complaints. calls the cops and says im having wild party.because a few buddys come over to hang out in my garage while i work on my ranger.and no sooner than i get my motor in my truck and start it cops show up. they heard my truck and said i was doing nothing wrong.there has to have been 40 times the cops and landlord has came to my house for bogus stuff.then to top it all my landlord calls me today and say my neigbors car was egged and he says i did it. im a 33 year old man i dont play these games i wouldnt waste a egg on this asshat.do you guy think i might be able to file harrasment charges on him?

From experience. His sorry wife beating ass will stop that crap when a couple of detectives show up at his front door. Either that, OR, he will try to "confront" you about it, which, in the state of KY, constitutes a legal ass beating. I'm sure your allowed to defend yourself in Ohio as well....