PDA

View Full Version : FS : DYNOJET WIDEBAND COMMANDERS

Brandon Alsept
02-18-2009, 04:42 PM
I have 3 - Black Faced Silver Bezel Part #: 15-7010, and 2 - White Faced Black Bezel Part #: 15-7009. These are all brand new in the box, never even been taken out of the box. These retail for $530 from Dynojet, and around $420-$450 from most retailers. I am looking to get $400 shipped for these. If you have any questions feel free to ask on here or email me at Balsept46@gmail.com.

Here is some information about the item.

As a world leader in motorsports chassis dynamometers and diagnostic equipment, Dynojet Research Inc. is pleased to announce the Wide Band Commander.

The Wide Band Commander is a tuner’s best friend. It provides a complete picture for proper air-to-fuel ratio analysis. Unlike many “Air/Fuel Systems” on the market that use inferior narrow band technology, this unit has the capability to read from 10.1:1 to 18.1:1 using a Bosch 5 wire LSU4 wideband sensor. This is by far the most complete kit available on the market today.

Once installed, the Wide Band Commander provides an “in-vehicle” dash mount AFR display gauge with a built in warning light, as well as data recording which can be retrieved and analyzed using the supplied software package.

Each kit includes

-Wide Band Commander Module

-Analogue 270 Degree Sweep 2 1/16th Electric Gauges

-Bosch 5-Wire LSU4 Wide Band Sensor

-Wide Band 02 Sensor Wiring Harness

-Multi-Function Cable

-Power Cable

-USB Cable

-Sensor Bung and Plug

-Gauge Mounting Hardware with Bulb Covers

-Wide Band Commander Software

boostanggt
02-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I bought one a while ago from Brandon. I like it way better than the fast wideband i had. :bigthumb

Brandon Alsept
03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
TTT new lower price of $375

Brandon Alsept
03-23-2009, 06:32 PM
TTT $325 NEW LOWER PRICE