PDA

View Full Version : Need your input please!!!

INSANEBA
02-22-2009, 10:44 AM
SOme of you that know me know that I'm a die hard bike man. I would ride a motorcycle 365 days a year if I could, but cant due to weather. That being said, I've been dying to get my hands on a turbo busa. I have a nasty little gsxr 1000 thats built throughout with nitrous, but want to try boost soo bad. My big question is, should I part out my twin turbo 93 coupe project to buy me a busa? I have one helluva parts list already on the shelves at the shop, and a clean titles car with all kinds of mods already done. This car needs the motor slapped together and dropped in, turbo's plummed up, and fuel system finished up and it would be a runner. Of'course then it would need painted, and some little things to finish it up. I did quick/cheap figures and realized that if I part the car and sell the roller that I could have just enought to get my hands on another bike (preff. busa) and maybe start another car project this coming fall. What do you guys think, and would anyone be interested in these parts? Any input would help me make this decision:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
02-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Why don't you just get a turbo for your bike? Keep the car and have a newer toy to play with. Best of both worlds.
Keith

blk93notch
02-22-2009, 11:27 AM
do what im doing and moving back to florida. that way you can ride that bike 365. lol

INSANEBA
02-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Why don't you just get a turbo for your bike? Keep the car and have a newer toy to play with. Best of both worlds.
Keith

Cant, my 1k has 13t01 compression. Way too high for boost, not to mention it's a killer little nos/motor combo, it put up 241 on the nitrous. I'm really getting an urge to get another rocket, probably gonna depend on what deals I run across:popcorn: