PDA

View Full Version : Body Shop near Oxford

Black Horse
02-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I had the misfortune of banging up my Ranger, insurance covered it all and recommended this shop right around the corner from me.

Rice's Auto Body on Rt. 27 just south of Oxford in McGonigle

These guys ROCK! Fantastic job and worked directly with my insurance to get some hidden damage repaired! The paint work was spot on!

And.....they are one of us - Mustang gear heads! You'll find these guys at the track with some old Mustang iron sporting a massive supercharger!

I highly reccommend them for your body shop needs!

Give Rick and Ryan a call - tell them I sent you! 513-863-1432

DeckerEnt
02-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Good info Dave! Thanks..
Keith

Mista Bone
02-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Autox buddy of mine has used them.

He lives on Lanes Mill, also school secretary mom used to work with, live on the corner of Lanes Mill and Stillwell Beckett.

Black Horse
02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm going to pester the heck out of them so they will bring the cars out to play at one of our track days!

BigBadStang
02-23-2009, 09:29 PM
...He lives on Lanes Mill, also school secretary mom used to work with, live on the corner of Lanes Mill and Stillwell Beckett.
:confused: :confused:
???????????????????
and this has to do with?

Mista Bone
02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
:confused: :confused:
???????????????????
and this has to do with?

You'll understand when you get older.

I'm lucky to remember somethings and it helps to type it out.

CRS syndrome (Can't remember shit) or STML (short term memory loss)

or you can just call it Alzheimer's.

42 going on 63.

BigBadStang
02-24-2009, 09:04 AM
You'll understand when you get older.

I'm lucky to remember somethings and it helps to type it out.

CRS syndrome (Can't remember shit) or STML (short term memory loss)

or you can just call it Alzheimer's.

42 going on 63.

:lol: I'm only 4 years behind you! :eek:
Is this what I have to look forward to? :D

mustang8998
02-24-2009, 09:37 PM
And.....they are one of us - Mustang gear heads! You'll find these guys at the track with some old Mustang iron sporting a massive supercharger!

Is it the maroon late '60s fastback?

Black Horse
02-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Is it the maroon late '60s fastback?

Yes it is, along with a ground up rebuild they are working on now, and some other heavy hitting iron (one bad ass Comet!)

rogers
02-25-2009, 12:50 AM
hey dave any idea if they still have the black sn95 car, when they fixed my stang they took two wrecked cars and made one i got to see them do it as i checked in on mine. the repair they did for me was totally top notch.:bigthumb they took the time to drill out every spot weld and repair instead of just cutting and replacing like most shops do on a insurance job