PDA

View Full Version : 2001 ford focus se

mustanginky
02-23-2009, 10:00 PM
dark blue (i believe it's true blue) w/SVT contour wheels on it. has 96k miles on it right now. Cloth interior, auto, good a/c, car runs really good, burns no oil. I've had it for over a year. I've come into some issues w/another car (long story) and i gotta get rid of one. Car gets about 28 mpg or somewhere around there on 87 octane.

only issues are common, headlight switch is messed up, i'm gonna get that fixed, top motor mount is shot and the car vibrates, i'm gonna fix that too unless someone wants to take it on. rear windows are messed up, they don't roll up or down as I have them pinned up b/c they have a common problem with the cables snapping. If i keep the car i'm gonna fix that too. Has an alpine CD player with ipod hookup

asking $3800 for it. Nice car, just needs a few things done to it which i will do if i keep it.

AntiRice427
02-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Where are you located?

mustanginky
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
la grange, ky, near louisville. about 1.5 hours from cincy (if that far at all, i'm closer than louisville up 71)

mustanginky
02-23-2009, 10:50 PM
i'll try and get some pics up whenever the weather clears up enough to get her washed and some photos