Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stupid drivers i swear [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stupid drivers i swear

mean5.0
02-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok so im on my way home from work today and decided to take a back road cause i love the drive. Any way its a one lane road and as im comin up this hill a retard in a silverado is on the left side of the road like hes from freakin europe! I layed on the horn but he didnt swerve fast enough so i went off road (in the stang) there was about a foot foot and a half drop off and i scraped like no other.

So then i pulled into the next driveway got out looked at my tires made sure i wasnt running on rims turned around and caught up with the guy. I called 911 and reported it told them where we were goin and they had a trooper waitin for us down the road. But then he realized i was trailin and started changin lanes and crap. Finally a cop pulled him over and i wanted behind for them to tell me it was my word vs. his and there was no way for us to prove it was the retards fault so i get to pay for the damages!!! The cop said they couldnt do anything unless we hit.

The damage so far is the bumper is scratched pretty bad, the rims looked like they have curb rash from a rock i hit, and it lookes like im leakin trans fluid havent gotten up underneath it yet. needless to say God help me if i ever see this guy again!