PDA

View Full Version : Dazzle Box...lol.

BigBadStang
02-26-2009, 11:56 PM
I was cleaning some shit out of the basement, and came across a ton of old video tapes (VHS). Some were shit NO ONE would want, but some were of the kids and family stuff, and some old racing vids. I called around about getting them put onto DVD's...I got quotes that seemed to hover around 20 bucks each tape converted. I thought I would try the Dazzle Pro. What it basically is for those that may not know, is a analog to digital converter that allows you to plug in an analog signal, converts it to digital, and plugs into a PC via USB. It also comes with software that allows you to make a exact copy, or you can save it to the hard rive and then edit the footage, add sound, titles etc. Retails for about $99, but I picked up mine at Best Buy last week on sale $30 bucks off. I have now done about 6 conversions with it and so far it seems to work great! I know there are probably better ones out there, but this one seems to be doing what I want it to do, and it has already more than paid for itself.

Mista Bone
02-27-2009, 03:30 AM
Holly, take note :)